What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking some Prince Albert in a Sunrise Dublin.
Sunrise-Dublin-w-Prince-Andrew-001.jpg

Homeblend Burley With a Bite in a Kirsten bulldog. I made a total of nine blends today, three of my own recipe, out of whole leaf I hand sliced and cased with bourbon. When they're ready to smoke, I'll tell you BoBs how they turned out. This one's not bad at all, bites less than half and half at least🙂
1685758118690197142940094877906.jpg

Last edited:
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-D-Backs game while I record the Yankees-Dodgers game. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Had a nice dinner of bacon lovers pizza and apple pie for dessert. Now enjoying Arango Balkan Supreme in a Georg Jensen freehand 1/2 bent apple. Kirkland Canadian whiskey on the side. Beginning to see why folks pay $40 for Crown Royal, lol. Nice evening. My last smoke before dark. Good evening BoBs.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Dodgers-Yankees game that I DVR'd.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Did some snacking, and am half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I'll end the day with this smoke. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and it's time to do the same for the ferals.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Went to bed early so I could awake up early, but not this early. So, I fed cats, and am smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend 1938-1948 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_9BC.jpg

Good Morning!
Cool and gray morning, we're forecast to have a string of these never reaching 70. It's a good morning for a Rob Roy filled with GLP Kensington and a hot cup of coffee. I think I need a deeper English/Balkan to carry me through the lackluster weather, decisions, decisions. The obvious choices are GLP Charring Cross and Drucquer Levant but I also have a tin of Drucquer Casbah that's calling my name...