What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated family era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of John Aylesbury London in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a tapered gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Time for a little chocolate ice cream.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Now smoking Drucquer & Sons Ltd. The Merry Monk in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. This should get me to dinner time. Watching the Dodgers-Yankess game as I work on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, a pound and a half of lemon seasoned wild caught catfish with Mexican rice and beans and a bowl of chocolate ice cream for dessert. With those two big cheeseburgers snack and a big lunch, I had an excellent off diet day. I've about a third of a bowl left of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_999_Kildare_Rhodesian.jpg

GH Brown Twist from @WarneOut in an Altinay squat Dublin meerschaum, I'm going to compare this with Black Twist directly after this smoke, but I sure like the Brown Twist.

Now I'm pressing the Cavendish I made by steaming Virginia and dark leaf starting early this morning, then I'll slice it up and leave it out to dry overnight.
16859315011988232401448093531665.jpg

Best of the Rest English in a Savinelli Manzoni.

The Cavendish is drying, and I'm really proud of making the "Cavendish cut," it resembles commercial pipe tobacco. We'll see how it tastes in the morning. I hope I made enough for the blends I want to try, it looks like about two ounces of dark leaf Cavendish here, and two more ounces of Virginia lemon Cavendish waiting to be cut tonight.
20230604_205843.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am nearing the half way mark from a freshly opened 2014 250 grams bag of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of Mike Hammer.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. The small, thin well groomed black cat ran from me as always until I started talking to it. When it saw I had food, he/she (?) stopped running, and sat down while I put dry food and chatted nicely to it. It wouldn't let me near it, but it stayed long enough to see I wasn't a threat. After five minutes, I saw nothing was going to change, so I went back inside. Maybe it'll come around and be friendly someday. It obviously can be social to humans because somebody else is feeding it, and I suspect it's a neighbor across the street.
Barling_249.jpg