What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of Zippos gifted Condor in a Pete Derry Rustic bent apple with military mount stem. Haven't smoked this in a while because as we all know from the warnings on the pouch smoking it will kill you, lol. 3rd mug of Costa Rican coffee. Filled the feeder for the quail and more thistle in the bag for the finches. Heading downtown for a car show and western art fair this afternoon. Have a great weekend BoBs.

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm not far from finshing this bowl of 2023 Mac Baren HH Rustica in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a tapered gold and black swirl acrylic stem. This year's limited edition (5,500) is in a 3.5 ounce round tin, and goes on sale June 25 at 6 p.m. EST.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Last edited:
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for half a bowl or so.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Wall Street in my old reliable straight grain brown medium bend 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game, which I'll put on pause when I go walking once this smoke is done.
Peterson_999_Kildare_Rhodesian.jpg

Having CS Sweet Burley in a JM Beasley1/4 bent pot with nearly perfect straight grain. This pipe is somewhat unique. Apparently hand made by Jack Beasly, a tobacconist from Leeds England in the 70s. He blended his own tobacco blends to his customers speciations and made pipes. Overnight guests coming soon. May be my last pipe for today.

Now smoking a bowl from a freshly opened tin of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Moist and a little fragrant. :)
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost at the last quarter of this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Gave this pipe a deep clean which it sorely needed. Cleaned a few other pipes, too. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game. Got some great pics of the black cat today. He sure loves attention. I'll post a few soon.
Barling_249.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

Here's more pics of the black cat:

Licking his chops after eating.
BC_SIde wTongue.jpg

BC_Stare_Tongue.jpg

Attachments

• 1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg
    1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BC_Stare_Tongue.jpg
    BC_Stare_Tongue.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 0