What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing the first third of this bowl of 1980s Von Eicken’s Dark Flake Navy Cut in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for a couple more bowls. Getting ready to clean a few pipes. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg

Half way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

The black cat has become very friendly very quickly. He even wants to go in the house, which we won't allow. Suzy and Molly would freak out. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were not amused to see me playing with this cat, but they'll have to get used to it. I was surprised to see it in the day time, but he got a ton of food and was very appreciative. I like him a lot.
BC_Stare.jpg

BC_stretch1.jpg

Filling a Dr Plum Quintex with some Erinmore. It's too hot for Fridays Fish n Chips, so might just have a cold chicken salad for dinner. And sit in the garden and melt.View attachment 10199
Sounds like taco and margharita weather. Oh I forgot, Brits don't do tacos, lol. Maybe Bombay gin and tonic to go with the cold chicken.

Good Evening my friends and fellow BoBs. It's an absolute scorcher here in Ye merry olde England today. Mrs Z, Frodo, and myself have been out most of the day, enjoying the woodlands and countryside that surround the village where we live. Had to leave earlier than we wanted, as my offroad wheelchair was starting to lose battery power. Anyway I had a small pouch of St. Bruno, and a few Falcons to keep me going. And to stay with the Falcons, I'm going to fill this twisted stem falcon, fitted with a tall chimney with my own blend of Bag End. And wish you all a great dayView attachment 10196
I really need to get back to England some day soon. London was interesting but I loved the small villages and the pubs.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the quarter mark n this bowl of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Off to work now.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

Half way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
View attachment 10213

The black cat has become very friendly very quickly. He even wants to go in the house, which we won't allow. Suzy and Molly would freak out. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were not amused to see me playing with this cat, but they'll have to get used to it. I was surprised to see it in the day time, but he got a ton of food and was very appreciative. I like him a lot.
View attachment 10215
View attachment 10217
He's a cutie. You should call him Midnight.

After a so so dinner of Polish sausage, too tired to fix anything else, finished a bowl of Drucquer Levant in a Randy Wiley freehand dublin. Wife discovered Honey bourbon has carbs which isn't good for my diet so switched over to Jim Beam straight bourbon. My last pipe. Good night all.

He looks like Rosa, our black cat. When she was allowed outside she'd visit all the neighbors and some would let her inside their homes. My wife would worry when she didn't come home at night and decided she would become a house cat!
View attachment 10219
Cool, man. I wish I could do that, but as I have written before, Suzy and especially Molly would not handle it. Molly's just too skittish, and I know that because every time Daisy has snuck in the house, she freaks out and hides under the bed for hours.

Did some snacking, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tmato the Brave, and am going back to work with a bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Listening to the super excellent BBC Sherlock Holmes series starring Clive Merrison and Michael Williams. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

Sounds like taco and margharita weather. Oh I forgot, Brits don't do tacos, lol. Maybe Bombay gin and tonic to go with the cold chicken.
I have heard tell of a Taco Bell opening in the small town close to where I live, the first I believe in the country, but the town is about 20 miles from where I live. But I love Tacos, I virtually lived on them everytime I visited the States. Gin and Tonic and a ton of ice sounds good too.