What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crunchy Castello Day. AM GH&Co. Louisiana Flake in the 55. PM GH&Co. Scotch Flake in the 75. Happy smokes everyone!
C26F46B2-20DE-442B-912D-480EE702E9B7.jpeg
6214E48A-F958-4C1D-BF53-0C98B642C4D2.jpeg

Mimicking Bali with Kensington in a MM cob. Don't have a Rob Roy, but it works well in the General. With another big mug of coffee. I'm surprised but quite happy that the pain level in my shoulder is so low. Hope that bodes well for a speedy recovery. Can't wait to get back in the saddle. Bali, I wouldn't say we're foolhardy, just stubborn old farts, lol. Driveway is fairly flat. If I can get it started should be able to push it with one hand. Only 4" and powdery..
Ranger, Just found a picture of you exercising your shoulder one day after surgery. We don’t need any stinking snowblower! 😂
43686682-0F22-4FF5-8F3E-8C8243497C78.jpeg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant porterhouse steak with sharp cheddar cheese black beans and rice on the side. Dessert was just over a third of a cinnamon raisin apple spice cake with a bowl of Neapolitan ice cream. I'm just finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

After salmon and cauliflower for dinner I loaded Peter Stokkebye's Luxury Twist Flake into a Pride. I haven't smoked this blend for at least ten years and I think I remember why. I'm glad I chose a bottom of the line cob, it may become haunted from this stuff!
Age what you have left. After five years, the blend changes a lot, and becomes very fruity, and that topping mostly vanishes. I don't like it fresh, but I like it aged.

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Starting my day with CS Choctaw in a Sav Hercules 606EX with strong morning coffee. Gotta go check on the boys later. Haven't been out for 3 days and wife is Jonesin about Teddy not getting enough attention. She loves that horse. Talk to him like he was her kid, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-183918_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-183918_Messages.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 0
I finished the half a pipe of Kensington as planned, let the dog out, gave the kitties a snack, went to get the dog and he was on the outside of his fenced area! Long story short the dog got sprayed.
It wasn't as offensive as the regular skunk smell but unwanted just the same. I finished the half pipe of Kensington and two more of C&D Chocolate Cavendish, which BTW is a very nice aromatic. Just got up to face the stench, letting it warm up a bit and having a fresh pipe of Kensington before bathing the dog.

Thought about joining Bali in some Kensington but not quite up for it yet so it's another fav, CS Rivendell in a Pete Watson with more coffee. Turning cold and windy again. Glad wifey canceled her riding lesson. Here's Augie waiting patiently for his morning walk with Mommy and Molly. He has turned into such a sweet doggie. Rather amazing considering we've only had him 4 months. So glad we got him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230225_094213_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225_094213_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0