What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed all indoor and outdoor cats, and am watching the Braves-Red Sox game on MLB TV.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Passing the half way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The rain has returned, so no more walking today.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Spent about three or four hours cleaning and reaming all the pipes in my rotation collection (around 36 pipes). Also spent several hours jarring up some bulk tobacco blends that I bought during the IPSD sales. It was a good day spent in the pipe hobby.
Currently smoking some D&R Two Timer in a Dr. Grabow with a frozen stem, trying to loosen it up with heat. It worked and I got the stem to come off then put beeswax on the tenon so it doesn't happen again anytime soon.
Dr-Grabow-Royal-Duke.jpg

Enjoyed a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Just finished smoking Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
View attachment 8247
How's the room note on that Dunbar? I've got some about the same age, and looking for something that will please SWMBO.

How's the room note on that Dunbar? I've got some about the same age, and looking for something that will please SWMBO.
I can't smell my own smoke, but m'lady said it's not too bad.

Now smoking Angler's Dream in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Time to check on the ferals.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg