What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening maties. Back from dinner at the Legion and it was quite good. Not par excellence, but above average lasagna, ceaser salad, garlic bread, and dessert for $6 a plate is hard to beat. Now enjoying CS Northwest Trek in a Randy Wiley grade 99 freehand dublin with creme sherry. Birdies grabbing their last bites before dark. My last bowl. Good night all.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

After dinner, sockeye salmon and leftover roasted squash, I smoked a cob of Edgar G. Robinson's Blend. For the last smoke of the day it's GH Balkan Mixture with a hard cider and the news.

Ranger; I'm growing them out so it will be easy to tell. As hatchlings you can get a pretty good idea by the white spot on the top of their head.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning everyone. Starting with my go to Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard and a hot mug of cowboy coffee. 🤠 Anxiously awaiting delivery of my Peterson Pub pipe. I also won the Calabresi on Ebay for $18. Hope it smokes okay. If not it's no big loss. Zippo, glad you had a good night out. Next time tell them to put your pints on my tab and I'll take care of it next time I come in, lol.