What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed ten slices of cinnamon raisin French toast, a bowl of m'lady's freshly made tomato soup, some unsalted peanuts, and a golden delicious apple for lunch. I just finished smoking Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Loewe910_Army_MMount.jpg

Continuing my smoke all the OTC's effort, I got Sir Walter Raleigh, Velvet, and Half n Half in the mail today. Smoking the Raleigh right now.

I was very pleased at the start. Had a sweet taste, smell of old leather chair, very homey. After the first quarter bowl, it turned to cheap cigar, and now I'm in the dirty ashtray phase.

It may be the pipe, it may be I packed it wrong. I will try again later

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Been reading some interesting things about food and dieting. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

Pre dinner, some C&D Billy Budd in a Maestro de Paya smooth bent Rhodesian. Earl Gray tea aside. More irony, as I'm reading about all you guys who eat Quail I looked out and there is a whole covey in the back 40 and on our berm. Maybe 6 adults and babies. They might be delicious but I couldn't eat one without feeling guilty unless I was starving, lol.

Attachments

• 20230415_155622.jpg
    20230415_155622.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230415_155324.jpg
    20230415_155324.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230415_155806_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230415_155806_Gallery.jpg
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230415_154939_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230415_154939_Gallery.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 0
Continuing my smoke all the OTC's effort, I got Sir Walter Raleigh, Velvet, and Half n Half in the mail today. Smoking the Raleigh right now.

I was very pleased at the start. Had a sweet taste, smell of old leather chair, very homey. After the first quarter bowl, it turned to cheap cigar, and now I'm in the dirty ashtray phase.

It may be the pipe, it may be I packed it wrong. I will try again later
Most likely. Mine smokes smooth all the way to the bottom. Maybe try it in a virgin cob?

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout, quail and snow peas dinner with four cinnamon raisin rolls for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg