What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled out the old Black XX as I haven't enjoyed it in a while. Still the Terminator of pipe blends. Burning it in my new Patriot cob.

l.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Time to clean a few pipes.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of Mike Hammer.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

@WarneOut, I just ordered a big box of GH Bob's Chocolate Flake, since you're so obsessed about it. I really can't wait!
Yes!! Taking big risks I see. I too ordered the 500g box without trying it first, and it turned out to be a massive favorite. Unlikely you'll be disappointed. Though if you are disappointed... you know where to send it.

Last edited:
Now smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I may end the day with this smoke.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

Smoking a Molina rusticated bent apple with SWR aro and a decaf k-cup,it`s been quite a stressful day here with my plumbing situation,I guess on the bright side of things.I would rather be without heat in April,than in January! It`s a sunny 55 degrees today.
Sorry that happened to you, EZ. That sounds like a major upheaval.