What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm smoking GH Black Twist in an Altinay squat Dublin meerschaum.
16830627320987393733696291961234.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of the soon-to-be released Wilke Royal Admiral in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer billiard with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. It's a semi-aromatic English with a mild Jamaican rum topping.
Pioneer meer billiard .jpg

Just finished smoking the soon-to-be released Wilke Red Oriental in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Working on reviews as I watch the Braves-Marlins game.
URAL-lattice-egg.jpg

Now smoking the soon-to-be released Wilke Dark Oriental in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. It took a while to get the Bob's Chocolate (which I like, btw) ghost out, and this pipe has turned out to be a very good one for reviewing.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'mclose to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking the soon-to-be released Wilke Mediterranean Nights in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. A Turkish forward blend with a bit of strength.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg