What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished work for the day. I had hoped to complete the Betty and Veronica story tonight, but I'll do that tomorrow evening. Anyway, I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. Have things to catch up on, and then I'll check on the ferals.
Tinsky_BookKeeper_side.jpg

Last smoke of the day is year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Reading baseball box scores.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Good morning all. Hobbits Weed in the Don Carlos bent brandy with extra bold Columbian coffee. Had to default to the front patio. A warm 60 on the back patio but wind blowing like crazy. Gusts over 20 mph. Heading out to the ranch this afternoon for wife to ride Teddy. I may saddle up Cochise for a short ride if my shoulder feels okay. Have a good day my friends.

I loaded a Pride with GH DVC for a feed run. I had a fun chat with the owner and warehouse manager but the store was in a tizzy, the computers were down!

Luxury Bullseye Flake
Would be my choice!

short ride if my shoulder feels okay
Short and slow! Have fun, you deserve it after the patience you've had!

Very late to the table today, my apologies friends and fellow BoBs. Nurse Ratchet is on holiday, so I had a new nurse today. Lovely lady, but very slow. But never mind, she's gone now, and Mrs Z has got me into my smoking den, where I'm about to spark up a Butz Choquin Rodeo stuffed full of the glorious Rivendell. It's a beautiful day here in old blighty today. I might even let Mrs Z take me out for a pint and meal in our local pub later this evening 🤣. I hope your all having a magical day my friends 😊

Last edited:
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

How did you do with that blend? I bought some and thought the red Va irritated my mouth a bit. It will need to stay jarred for now. Kinda wish I'd bought #3 instead.
I thought it was just me, but since you said that, it did have a little bite to it. I'm drying some out and giving it another chance. I got two of each of the the C&D Burley Flakes during Smokingpipes.com's sale on C&D tins. Going to try them all since burley and VA/Burs are my favorite smokes.

Just finished a bowl of BS759 match kindly gifted by Haebar in a Pete Rosslare smooth bent apple. To be honest I think I like this better than the BSOSM match. A little smoother and a tad bit sweeter. While neither is the same as the BSOSM I smoked in my college days both are decent Balkans in the their own right. Earl Gray tea aside. Heading out to the ranch soon but too damn windy to ride, so will just spend some time with the boys and give them some apples and carrots. Then it's over to HwH to do afternoon mucking, lol. Later my BoB friends.