What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicous apple, and some unsalted peanuts on the side. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of G&H Dark Virginia Cavendish in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a tapered gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend. Gold Star Nightwish (Kona), neat, is my drink. Been watching the Giants-Astros game.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This was the original 515 that Basil Rathbone smoked. Posted reviews of the four soon-to-be released Wilke blends at TR.
Butz-Choquin1501_Bistro_Pot.jpg

It's been a busy day, I repeated the Kensington earlier while doing a dump run and some gardening. Now it's GH DVC, we just moved some chickens to their outdoor home and I need a break!
We've split up our six week old chicks into two habitats:
16831481428058534619510703402577.jpg
16831481767953213715731392836441.jpg

We'll get them in with the peacocks and other chickens in the next month or two I reckon 🙂

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Afternoon bowl of NYCPiper's Benediction blend in a Pete Derry Rustic with military stem. Screwball peanut flavored whiskey on the side. Going to a seminar on wealth management later. Not that we have any and probably a lot of BS but ar least we get a steak dinner for our trouble. Lol.

We've split up our six week old chicks into two habitat
They're feathering out nicely! I was concerned about our Barred Rocks feather pattern but they're looking good since they got out to a stall. They're very friendly, one likes to sit in the palm of my hand and another flys up onto my wife's back when she bends over to get the feeder!