What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying some Country Squire Faulkner Flake (yum!!!) in a Chacom Reverse Calabash.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Happy Sunday to all my BoB friends. Starting my day with CS Sweet Burley in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Gonna be a warm day at 75. Wind kicking up again. Heading down to the Legion in a while for free Mothers Day breakfast. For the wife, not me, lol.

More experimenting with blending. Having my own concoction of Hobbits Weed blended from Zippos suggested recipe. In a Sav Hercules 320EX author. Been mellowing in the jar for 5 months now. Not exactly Hobbits Weed but close and pretty good on its own. Will put this in the rotation but when it's gone will probably just stick with Hobbits Weed. Think I will call this Cowboy Weed. Lol.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves Pre-Game Show.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am nearing the halfway mark this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Jays game. No walking today. Resting a sore foot.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a 2021 medium bend brown sandblasted Peterson Irish Harp 80S bent bulldog with a silver band and a tapered reddish brown, black striped acrylic stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink. Time for my weekly pipe zoom.
Peterson_IrishHarp_80S_ bbulldog.jpg