What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone. Can't believe I'm the first to post. Bali, EZ, where are you guys? Lol. Rained overnight, stopped now but still overcast. Looks like we could get more. Don't know if wifey will be able to do her lesson. Have to see how wet the arena is. Anyhoo, having CS Choctaw in a Calabresi bent brandy and cowboy coffee.

Good Morning!
I really slept in this morning. I answered 2 texts for eggs and turned down processing 2 turkeys. Two breakfast bars, one granola one cashew and date, it's time for one smoke! Starting off with GLP Abingdon in a bent MM Apple Diplomat and a k-cup of Hawaiian coffee.

I just got home from work,Smoking my Caminetto billiard,MB 7 seas regular blend that the mailman delivered this morning. 8 o`clock k-cup.
My boss`s stupidity amazes me! I get to work and it`s chilly in the building,I go and check the furnace to see if it`s ok and has oil.... Much to my surprise,the genius had the painters store all the leftover paints and thinners in the boiler room! I called him to tell him that this is an explosion waiting to happen- I removed everything as he was telling me I am crazy and it`s no big deal.... Luckily for him that a circuit breaker was off,so the boiler never went on all night.

Late start for me today, having Ovaltine coffee with some SPC Plum Pudding SR in a MM Legend.

Wakey Wakey.JPG

My favourite mug for morning coffee, courtesy of two of my nieces.

Taking a Smoke break,for the last hour I have been fighting with a Shark cordless vacuum.Replacing the belt requires dis -assembling half the machine!
Smoking a Ben Wade English freehand with CS Indian outlaw and a decaf k-cup-losing my Patience,caffeine is not going to help! LOL!

Back from the ranch. Riding lesson went well. Having Drucquer Levant in a rarely smoked Aldo Velani 1/2 bent blasted apple. This is a good pipe but smaller than I prefer, maybe a Dunhill Group 4. Only get about a 30/40 minute smoke from it depending on tobacco. Gotta get going. Having friends over later for snacks and wine and I have to make up the cheese tray.

Smoking a Custombilt billiard with MB 7 seas regular blend ,mug of Pikes place from the french press.We had left over chicken soup for dinner.I actually got that vacuum cleaner fixed,It runs better now than it did when I bought it on craigs list a year ago. Probably my last smoke of the day-trying to be at work by 6 am tomorrow morning.