What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon my fellow BoBs 😊.
Today I thought I'd start with some G&H Seasonal Reserve in a Petersons liscannor XL90 to get into the Christmas spirit, helped along with a snifter of Napolean Brandy on the side, and one eye on the presents under the tree, trying to ascertain if there are any pipe sized wrappings.
Have a great day my friends 😊

Not sure what I'm up to today, there will be coffee, and tobacco. Might go with the ritual, it's simple and doesn't require thought on my part. Cya later.

Attachments

• Wakey-Wakey.jpg
    Wakey-Wakey.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Morning BoBs. Late to the party, again. Slept in till 8, again, lol. Now having Hobbits Weed in a Calabresi bent brandy with morning coffee. After I finish this and have some breakfast it's off to the ranch. Need to ride Cochise. Haven't been on him for almost a week since I didn't get to ride on Friday. Have a great day everyone. Oh, had a gorgeous sunrise this morning which the wife caught on my phone camera.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231218_084552_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231218_084552_Gallery.jpg
    928.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231218_084544_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231218_084544_Gallery.jpg
    893.8 KB · Views: 0
Good morning BoBs! Just got back from one of my favorite pastimes, smoking a cigar while on a stroll in the rain. Had a delicious Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully while walking along the the swollen Blackstone River here in Albion , RI. There's a massive wind and rain storm traveling up the Atlantic seaboard from the Gulf and it's here. I have mastered the art of keeping a cigar going in the rain: hold it between thumb and forefinger beneath a cupped hand and bringing it up for each puff. The strong tail wind meant I had to cradle it in front of me as well. Smoked it down to the band, took that off, and kept going, all without a re-light. The damper tobacco and somewhat soggy end cools the smoke nicely. Love this weather.

Attachments

• 20231218_102144.jpg
    20231218_102144.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Starting my smoking day with a bowl from a freshly opened tub of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking my Caminetto billiard ,Stanwell vanilla, Horton`s k-cup.
Terrible, windy ,rainy day here,Glad to be a off for a few days.
My greedy boss booked a party for Christmas day, He can`t understand why nobody will work it , He calls me, assuming I will work it. I told him you assumed wrong...

Did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_Meadows_billiard.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks with Sutliff rum/maple,Mug of DD coffee from the french press. Wife wants me to build a pipe rack,or get rid of some pipes, SOOOO, I guess I am building a large pipe rack. LOL!
Anyone have any idea`s? The last one I sort of built, was from a wooden medicine cabinet-it only holds about 36 pipes though...