What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mudded the Cobbler to try and extend its usable life, raised the floor of the bowl, too. Cured it and now I'm running some Casanova through it.

Attachments

• Cobbler.jpg
    Cobbler.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2022 Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

And I just finished smoking Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just spent the last ten minutes rotating my cats (Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger), Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave around the kitchen so all could eat in peace. Now, it's Abner the Eager's turn, and I can get back to work. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Now smoking year 2020 D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg

While I was out walking this afternoon, I called for Tomato the Brave. He came out of the sewer, and ran to me. He's still limping, but he runs fast. He must have caught a cold because he’s been sneezing for the last three days. I let him in to eat, and when he finished, he jumped on my chair and stayed by my side for a while.
Tomato_Lap_Close1.jpg

Tomato_Lap_Close2.jpg

I was reminded of this story: Some months back when I was calling for Tomato the Brave, a moron friend of one of my neighbors asked me why was I calling for a tomato. I answered in an Elmer Fudd voice, "Shhhh... be velly velly quiet. I am hunting tomatoes, huhuhuhuhuh!" She didn't get the joke, but my neighbor did. He was laughing when he explained it to her, well knowing that she is unintelligent. I shook my head at the thought that a forty-something year old person never heard of Elmer Fudd.

Good morning BoBs. Late to the party as I had a bunch of stuff to catch up. Got the dogs all fed. Little sleep last night. Charlie woke me up at 3am because Augie wanted to go out. Took all 3 out. Augie acted like he needed to poop but wouldn't because coyotes were howling in the distance. Took him out twice with no luck. Came back in and put him on the bed but he wouldn't lay down. Thought let's give it one more attempt. So put him on the floor, grabbed my robe and turned around and he was pooping on the rug in front of my dresser. So here I am at 3am trying to clean the rug and get the dogs settled. Sheesh. Finally sat down with Tumbleweed in the Pete Pub and a big bowl of coffee. Gotta get off my ass soon and take the wife some lunch. She says the food at the rehab place isn't much better than the hospital.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Finishing up the Tumbleweed I had to DGT this morning with another mug of coffee. Went to see Carole at rehab and took her some lunch. Good thing as lunch served was jambalaya and too spicy for her. Took Charlie with me which she really enjoyed. Could tell he was glad to see her too. Now have to hit the market. Out of dog food and a few other essentials.

A third of a bowl left of year 2013 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth brown Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem. I always do a loose pack on this blend, but apparently it was too loose, durn it.
Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.jpg