What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning gentlemen. Up fairly early. Got chores done. Fed all the pups, got them all out to poop. Gave Molly a bath since I'm taking her and Augie to rehab this morning to see their Mommy. Now settled in with CS Rivendell in a Calabresi bent brandy and a mug of CR coffee. Trying to post while playing fetch with Charlie so excuse typos. Hope everyone has a great day.

Smoking some W O Larsen 1864 that the mailman just delivered. Design/Berlin chunky Rhodesian, 8 o`clock k-cup. There is something about this tobacco that I find very enjoyable, I can`t figure it out.Sadly,it`s a bit pricey,but I am usually able to grab a few tins now and then on an auction site for a reasonable price.
The snow has started ,it`s coming down hard and fast here.

Starting off my smoking day late with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Smoking some W O Larsen 1864 that the mailman just delivered. Design/Berlin chunky Rhodesian, 8 o`clock k-cup. There is something about this tobacco that I find very enjoyable, I can`t figure it out.Sadly,it`s a bit pricey,but I am usually able to grab a few tins now and then on an auction site for a reasonable price.
The snow has started ,it`s coming down hard and fast here.
I had a WO Larsen phase where that was almost all I smoked for a few months. I think the Old Fashioned blend and I want to say signature or anniversary or something along those lines?

Now it’s just got me thinking that I may need to look for another tin from them. It’s only been about a decade…

Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

It's been a full day! After my morningpipeful I loaded a Rob Roy with GH Balkan Mixture to puff on while making a wine run and doing afternoon chores. Next came a Rob Roy filled with GLP Abingdon, shortly after starting it a good friend showed up with his girlfriend, she's pregnant and they're going to live together! Lynda's been cooking through it all so I had a twice baked potato before carving the leftover chicken that went into a yam topped cottage pie. Lastly I loaded up an MM Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy with the end of the Peterson Flake and cracked open a bottle of wine.

@HRPufnstuf this shots for you!
17057041847925467077854127753903.jpg

As smoked left to right with the cottage pie in the background!

Welllll, I was going to have some of Zippos gifted Condor in my vintage Comoys straight billiard, but, I dropped it on the floor, tile not rug, and broke the stem. Dammit. Anyway, it's already on its way to Smokers Haven for a new stem. So having a pre dinner smoke of Condor in a Pete Kinsdale Rhodesian instead with oolong tea. Have a good evening my friends.

Been relaxing after a wonderful salad, a pound and half of grouper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Tomorrow's an off diet day. I could have done it today, but I was hoping to lose a pound or so more before I do a food splurge. Anyway, I'm off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

A couple of minutes away from smoking Wilke Hearth of Galway in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Saillard Lord Clerit lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem. It's been an in and out carousel of hungry ferals all day and night. Since I'm working, m'lady is doing the work this evening.
Lord_Clerit_Lumberman.jpg