What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nightcap this evening, Old Professor in my Brigham Voyageur. G'nite BoBs

BoB.jpg

Attachments

• Brigham Voyageur 129.jpg
    Brigham Voyageur 129.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Been relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm off to work with a bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Now smoking year 2022 Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Great Gildersleeve from my radio collection.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Currently, I am at the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with an unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. I should be able to end the day with this smoke. Reading baseball box scores.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

Good Afternoon friends.
It's a bright sunny day here in Ye merry olde England today, not quite the day for sitting out in the front garden, and greeting passers by with a friendly nod, and blowing smoke rings, but a pleasent day nonetheless. My pipe on this particular occasion is a Savinelli Rock Grain and the tobacco is Rangers blended Urban Cowboy. As always my friends, I wish you all a heart felt
"Have an awesome day" 😊
20231004_110758.jpg

Good Afternoon friends.
It's a bright sunny day here in Ye merry olde England today, not quite the day for sitting out in the front garden, and greeting passers by with a friendly nod, and blowing smoke rings, but a pleasent day nonetheless. My pipe on this particular occasion is a Savinelli Rock Grain and the tobacco is Rangers blended Urban Cowboy. As always my friends, I wish you all a heart felt
"Have an awesome day" 😊View attachment 18106
Zippo my friend, thought about you last night while watching an old episode of All Creatures Great and Small and reflecting on the differences and similarities in our cultures back then. Have a great day buddy.

Good morning gentlemen. Starting the day with CS Rivendell in a Don Carlos bent brandy and CR morning coffee. Quail are out early this morning as am I. Have to be at the pain Dr for a procedure by 9. A pleasant 48 and sunny on the patio. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429_065843_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429_065843_Gallery.jpg
    817.6 KB · Views: 0
I have been outside ,trying to wash the filth off of the wife`s mini-van,She does not care how it looks,but ,I can`t stand looking at it like this!
Anyway, Smoking a Oldenkott with Capt. black original, Mc Cafe k-cup,then back out to continue with the van.

This afternoon has transformed into a beautiful early evening. The kind of evening that's way to nice to sit in doors watching the doom and gloom of the evening news. So a quick wheel down to the pub, seemed the best course of action. About to fill a Savinelli Long John with some of Rangers Blended Round Up, and gloat at the other pipers, that this is a bespoke blend, and that, they can't get it 🤣🤣🤣

A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg