What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another rainy day, Smoking a De Paja apple with Capt black original and a mug of DD coffee. We may have found someone who is willing to get these kittens/cats . Not sure if there going to keep them,but they will get spayed-at least they won`t be multiplying in my screen room.Our 3 large dogs have been unhappy that they are out there.

20240125_113332.jpg

Newbie here, so hello to all. I'm smoking my Pipe by Lee estate and a pouch of Lane BCA.

Well, the kitchen faucet puked last night. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. Gonna finish coffee with Mark Twain in the Legend and get a faucet. The old one is past repair, the central cylinder is cracked. Everything made of plastic it gets brittle and it's done. Not made to be repaired. Getting my old-man pants on here, I'll catch you all again later.
Sorry to hear. I had a terrible time with faucets made by Pfister. All developed a drip, and took a proprietary plastic cartridge for each side. They never lasted, so I began replacing them with Delta. I can now go to just about any hardware store and get parts. Hope you get it fixed easily. Why can't companies just keep things simple and focus on what works?

I figured as much! Reminds me of a guy at church. He's around 70, and loves motorcycles. Couple of years ago he dropped a bike on his leg, and that was a 6 month recovery. I asked him if his wife is making him sell his bikes. He replied that he had the bikes when he met her, "we're a package deal." :LOL:

Trying a new hotel for work. Last night, had some Sutliff English Oriental in a Dunhill Red Bark in their 'smoking area,' which is basically the front entry. Nice large covered driveway with a bench to sit on (when it's not all wet with mist - been foggy all day). At least it's big enough that you don't have to be careful where you stand when it's raining, like the last place with its postage-stamp-size awning.
Totally understand. I'm 75, still ride, own 3 Harleys, been down 3 or 4 times, but never seriously hurt, cuts, bruises, road rash, etc. Many years ago, mid west, middle of winter, 25 degrees out, I decided to take my 90 Ultra out for a spin. Came back half frozen to find my former wife in the garage. She looked at me with a look of disapproval and said, "really?? I think you would dump me before you would give up those damn bikes." I just looked her straight in the eye and said, "Sweetheart, I love you but please don't put me in the position of having to choose." She's been gone now for over 20 years but I still have the bikes, lol.

Well, the kitchen faucet puked last night. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. Gonna finish coffee with Mark Twain in the Legend and get a faucet. The old one is past repair, the central cylinder is cracked. Everything made of plastic it gets brittle and it's done. Not made to be repaired. Getting my old-man pants on here, I'll catch you all again later.
Buy Delta. Good stuff and a lifetime warranty. Still sending me parts for our 18 year old faucets.

Good morning to all. Got all the morning chores done. Doggies fed, taken out, got wifey settled in, made her breakfast. Did a load of laundry, finally sat down with some CS Cowboy Coffee in a Sav Hercules 606EX with a mug of CR coffee. Gotta go do some shopping soon. Need dog food and yogurt for the wife. Later BoBs.

Smoking a Winslow Lovat with CAO cherry bomb that was gifted to me.... While I like CAO tobacco`s-Moontrance,Eileens dream are favorites of mine. CAO really blew it with this one! There is barely any cherry taste, I get a mild vanilla taste,but not much else. Sad ,because it`s a quality Cavendish,but the toppings ruined it.
My daughter was trying to surprise me with the gift,the tins are marked 16.99 each! bought At a local smoke shop.
Now,my question is,if I mix this with some Virginia ,Do you think it will help? I`m open to suggestions.

Just over a third of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been raining for three days, so no walking. I did get the three C&D Toscano blends to review. Going to match meers with each blend soon, and start smoking them.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Buy Delta. Good stuff and a lifetime warranty. Still sending me parts for our 18 year old faucets.
Amen, they sent me parts for an over 15 year old kitchen faucet FREE! Made me and my wife happy. The work was easy too. They seem to design with maintenance in mind. Maybe they should make tobacco pipes 😉