What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking C&D Toscano Maestro Sinfonia in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Smoking a Winslow Lovat with CAO cherry bomb that was gifted to me.... While I like CAO tobacco`s-Moontrance,Eileens dream are favorites of mine. CAO really blew it with this one! There is barely any cherry taste, I get a mild vanilla taste,but not much else. Sad ,because it`s a quality Cavendish,but the toppings ruined it.
My daughter was trying to surprise me with the gift,the tins are marked 16.99 each! bought At a local smoke shop.
Now,my question is,if I mix this with some Virginia ,Do you think it will help? I`m open to suggestions.
Maybe mix with some Lane Very Cherry.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, grouper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production. Time to clean a few pipes.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

Off to work on a new Archie story with a bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Man Behind the Gun from my radio collection. The short series was about fighting men in World War Two.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Faucet is sorted. Used a budget replacement, a simple two valve set. It's functional and uncomplicated, if and when it pukes I'll consider Delta, or Moen. Have Moen for everything in the bath and it's all solid. Delta isn't as readily available here in Winnipeg. Haven't felt like another smoke today but I did ski. We are in for a warm front that may undo/melt all the trail work we did in the last two weeks. Could be my briefest ski season in memory.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
View attachment 15081
I really like the subtle curve in this Canadian Jim, elegant pipe.

Did some low calorie snacking, and am smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to Dick Tracy from my radio collection.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg