What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the halfway mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Mid afternoon smoke of Zippos gifted Condor in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant smooth bent billiard. With Earl Gray tea. Went out to ride Teddy but the damn wind was blowing 30+ mph, making it seem a lot colder than the reported 55 degrees. So, curried him and Cochise, lunged Teddy, fed them treats and came back home. Overcast and a chill in the air. Feels like it could snow.

Attachments

• 20240205_145118.jpg
    20240205_145118.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Earlier, I did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Currently, I am half way through this bowl of KBV Noble Aztec in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem.
IMP_2002_Egg.jpg

Smoking a Custom-bilt Oom-Paul with Sutliff creme brulee, Horton`s k-cup. I have always enjoyed this blend, it can be a little hard to keep lit,at times it snaps,crackles and pops. it`s worth it though. My wife loves the smell of it,too!
She seemed very disappointed when I told her the shark vacuum is fixed and ready to be used again. LOL!

This afternoon I had GLP Kensington in a Pride and tried to make a mocha coffee using chocolate chips. The chips didn't dissolve but the last spoonfuls were delicious! Then came dinner based on EZ's shrimp recipe;
1000004268.jpg

After dinner smoke is GLP Westminster in an MM Boone.
1000004123.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Passing the half way mark of this bowl of KBV Gotham Style in a 1976 black rough carved Pioneer Meerschaum Hungarian with a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem.
Pioneer Meerschaum Hungarian.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a black sandblasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton Pebble Grain lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem.
AshtonXXX_Pebblegrain.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Had a long and very enjoyable and enlightening conversation with a really good friend.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

My Quigliata with some Pembroke. I scored the last tin after stumbling into a cigar shop. It was sitting there, alone. I found myself looking to my left and right surreptitiously before grabbing and almost running to the counter. 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_7153.jpeg
    IMG_7153.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. I'll end the day with this smoke.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete 606 ,Sutliff mark twain,Mug of Yukon coffee. Chilly,but sunny 31 degrees here. My wife has been a little down since the trapper took the kittens/cats. Sadly, I think they will be back by the end of the week,despite me telling the trapper to find homes for them.