What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of a bowl left of year 2014 Strang in a 2003 smooth light brown medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ardor Venere Extra Strang Dublin.jpg

Having H&H in my little Rossi Canadian. My internal clock is all messed up, I'm just up and having "breakfast". With that in mind I'm going to wish you all a Happy Easter now, Christ will have risen before me tomorrow at this rate. All the best for your gatherings and holidays tomorrow.:)

Attachments

• Rossi Rubino Antico Canadian 802.JPG
    Rossi Rubino Antico Canadian 802.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Half way through this bowl of unreleased 2023 Sutliff English slab in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. If I was reviewing this, it would be a three star blend. I have plenty of it; more than I'll ever smoke, I think. Anyway, I'm watching the Braves-Phillies game with Sleepy Suzy by my side, and Daisy the Feral Princess by my feet.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

Good afternoon gents. Pre dinner bowl of 2017 Frog Morton in a 70s vintage Hilson Avanti straight grain 1/4 bent billiard. Great smoking pipe and a great combo. Earl Gray tea aside. Wind blowing like a sob here, gusting over 45. Hoping it doesn't break any tree limbs. Last time we had wind like this it blew my BBQ grill off the patio into the rock berm and bent the crap out of it.

Smoking a Vauen bent pot with PS Nougat,Horton`s k-cup. I bid on 10 different tobacco auctions, So far I lost 9 and I may win the last one,but there`s 3 hours to go yet! I used to get most of my pricey tinned tobacco`s on this site for reasonable prices. It looks like that`s over. I guess I am going back to P&C to buy tobacco again.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two racks of baby back ribs, mashed potatoes and sweet corn dinner with a small bowl of spumoni ice cream and a big slice of pecan pie for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. After a full day of food splurging, I hate to think what I'll weigh tomorrow. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Sam Gawith Brown Sugar Flake in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg

And, I just finished smoking year 2014 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have just coffee left. Been watching baseball games.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

Just finished smoking Wilke Back Bay w/o perique in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Dublin Sterling Canadian 264 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I got John Brandt to make this for me. It’s not on the menu.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling264 .jpg