What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of year 2018 D&R Windsail in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem.
Barling_EXEXEL_pot.jpg

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and am off to work with a bowl of Wilke Hearth of Galway in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Saillard Lord Clerit lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Lord_Clerit_Lumberman.jpg

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to Burns and Allen on the XM.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of 2019 Prince Albert in a straight smooth walnut 1927 KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless 86 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This model was only made in 1927. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to Gangbusters on the XM.
Kaywoodie_Dublin 86_1927.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Royal Admiral in an undated, unbranded, slight bend smooth darker brown made in France Los Alton VBF zulu with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
France_zulu.jpg

Finished work for the day, and am smoking year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 1978 smooth brown three quarter bend Sir Brent axe with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe since the early 1990s, and I thought I'd see how it does.
Sir Brent _Axe.jpg

Last smoke of the day is Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to check on Sam the Scamp.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

A cool morning in the Bluegrass, but nice enough to head to the patio with a book, a cup of Kirkland Colombian, and my Hardcastle's Crown bent billiard with saddle stem filled with KBV Burley Morning Pipe.
View attachment 17080
Refilled the pipe and poured another cup of coffee. When I finish I'll mow the lawn and get things ready for Easter tomorrow when we have the whole family over.