What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Near the last quarter of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 17386

We brought Sam the Scamp and the scampers out in their play pen this evening. Tomato the Brave took one look at them, and immediately wanted to go outside. That boy just ain’t right in the head. :)
View attachment 17385
They are a growing concern, Jim! I love the collective name "Scampers," but when they begin to live up to it you may regret it.🤪
I'm putting together my last pipe of the day, Smooth Black and Gold Cav in my Anton & Co., and that's a wonderful bedtime image. Thanks.

Attachments

• Anton & Co. #2.JPG
    Anton & Co. #2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

They are a growing concern, Jim! I love the collective name "Scampers," but when they begin to live up to it you may regret it.🤪
I'm putting together my last pipe of the day, Smooth Black and Gold Cav in my Anton & Co., and that's a wonderful bedtime image. Thanks.
Hopefully, we'll have homes for them by then. We can't keep them although I wish we could.

Did a little low calorie snacking, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

Abner the Eager was here for some of the afternoon. I didn’t see Harry the Hairy today, but I know he was here some time this evening because of the mess he makes when he eats. It’s been months since I’ve seen Shy Stripesy and Scared Stripesy. Guess they are afraid of the growing feral population.

Daisy the Feral Princess slept in the studio most of the day, but she came out. M’lady entertained Daisy by getting her to play with the fishing pole toy.
Daisy_C9Belly.jpg

Daisy_C9_2.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Sam the Scamp is laying by my feet.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

Just finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Time to check on the ferals.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Jacksie woke up early, so I got out of bed and let him out. After he came in I could tell he wasn’t feeling well, so I came out on the patio. Jacksie is on my lap, covered with a throw. I am drinking a Members Mark Colombian k-cup and smoking KBV Burley Morning Pipe in the Jansen’s bent volcano.
IMG_0057.jpeg

Near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Finished reading baseball box scores, and this will end my smoking day.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Jacksie is doing mich better and I took him out for a nice walk. I smoked Schwab's Proud Sultan in the wide-mouthed Monarch bent squashed apple. About which: I am in the process of dedicating a number of my pipes to particular tobaccos/blends. This Monarch tend to smoke a little fast. Any recommendations on tobaccos for wide-mouthed pipes?
20240222_180843.jpg

Jacksie is doing mich better and I took him out for a nice walk. I smoked Schwab's Proud Sultan in the wide-mouthed Monarch bent squashed apple. About which: I am in the process of dedicating a number of my pipes to particular tobaccos/blends. This Monarch tend to smoke a little fast. Any recommendations on tobaccos for wide-mouthed pipes?
View attachment 17402
CS Choctaw. Flavorful and smokes pretty slow if you puff easy.

Here's the correct spelling of his name: Sante Guiliani. He was a great man and a great friend to me. :)
Thank you!! I knew I messed up his name!!! One hell of a nice guy!! We chatted several times as we both had Agent Orange exposure and resulting cancer. His much worse than mine!! May he rest in honored peace!!!!! FTRPLT