What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing the last third of this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Sleep follows this smoke, and I follow sleep. :)
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Starting with Zippos recipe Tumbleweed in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with CR coffee. Looks to be a nice day here, high of 65 and sunny. Pleasant 52 right now. Wife out with a neighbor walking Charlie. Me sitting here watching the birds and bunnies. A lone quail sitting on the bridge rail, highly unusual.
Jim, I'm not really a cat person but I have to admit those kittens are real cuties. Glad you're taking good care of them. We have a new feral at the ranch. Showed up about a week ago. Looks a bit like Shy Stripsey. Will try to get a pic. Have a great day all.

Near the last quarter of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

This morning I walked Jacksie in Masterson Station Park directly behind our house. I loaded the Monarch bent squashed apple with Mixture Scottish. Like my first bowl yesterday it took me a while to get it started. Part of my leaning curve, I suppose. Once going, it burned at a nice pace that allowed me to sip and enjoy it better.
20240222_180843.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking a bowl from a freshly opened 400 grams bag of year 2020 Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Part way through this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

I'm on a burley kick today and almost chain smoking this cob. Now having Amphora Burley which is almost gone. To me, it doesn't beat Amphora Original, so I'll save money and get the later at Krogers for still under $4 per 1.75 ounce pouch. I bought an old vintage Stanley hand drill to help make a cherrywood pipe from a black cherry branch piece where a smaller limb intersects a larger branch piece. Wouldn't you know the chuck is messed up, but think I can fix it. Like I need something else to work on 😉.