What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DGT'd 1999 FVF (Thanks again, Veet :D )

Dedicated ca. 1960 (?) Bewlay billiard with an airway-optimised lucite stem by LL.

Coffee.

One neat aspect of getting older is you have stuff narrowed down to what tweaks your twanger, resulting an a high percentage of quality encounters like this one.

:face:

Back home from tree cutting and felling. Having a bowl of P&W Bohemian Mixture in my just arrived Bent Big Bruyere... Some cold Malt Liquor to wash it all about... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Squadron Leader in an Ehrlich Lovat, my best English smoker!

BLWB/CH in a large bent Rho, tankard O' Joe

"Rack break" with some GH cherry twist in a naked coral Tinsky cauldron. This tabak earned Manadilly's 10.

Buddy

A local Tinder Box burley blend called "Special" in a Jorn Larsen bent brandy/apple, something or other. Still finding my way with that pipe, but I think I'm on to something now...will contemplate over a cup of tea.

SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw rusticated Rhodesian that is dedicated to the blend.

Sugarbarrel/dominican glory ,,,,Baki lovat,,,,mugga mocha

Cold and Sunny morning. SG Squadron Leader in my Wally Frank LTD Giant.. Coffee :cheers:

Heading out to the bon fire with some Rattray's Marlin Flake in my La Strada Pico.. Snow coming down now.. :cheers: :cheers:

the new run of Dunhill's night cap out of my Strauss Israeli Briar. Delicious, very relaxing, agreeable room note. glad i stocked up on this one

Pillow Land time.. Had my last smoke of SG Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. Peaceful and great smoke.. :cheers: :cheers:

Need warmer boots.. Cold morning doing chores outside.. Had some P&W Bohemian Mixture in my Jobey Shellmore Oom Paul.. This pipe burns great... :cheers: :cheers:

plowing snow this AM so we could get to work,,,,had a cigarette, :oops:

Now, just filled my Sara with Escudo, :D

Balkan Sasieni in a Pete Mark Twain on a hot, muggy evening.

Great smoke of Esoterica Margate in my MM Great Dane Cob.. Winter fresh air with low wind is fine.. :cheers: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.