What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunchtime.....McClelland Beacon Extra in an Italian "Special Edition"

Just took my daughter for a ride in her new sled! (She's only 15 months old) She is napping now so here I am in the garage, with laptop, coffee, and a wonderful bowl of Marlin Flake in a Stanwell Nanna. Holy cats, is this ever tasty! Thanks again, Natch!

Two year old FVF

Old Stanwell second ("Made in Denmark") billiard (oval shanked though) with my favorite of all of LL's (re-)stems. If smoking many pipes is something like driving anywhere from a truck to a car, this is like riding a motorcycle.

Exquisite :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

I was gifted a 2002 tin of Christmas Cheer. It's truly superb! Enjoying a bowl in a Ser Jacopo. Cloudy & cooler here in Pretoria. The day is a quiet one due to a stomach bug I picked up.

Lake effect snow, over two feet and coming hard. Christmas Cookie goes well with a mug of coffee,,,a cob keeps me company as I watch the snow pile up,,,

McClellands Bombay Court in a Aaron Beck Freehand.

Gathering wood outside with a bowl of Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5.. Hot coffee on my wood stops.. :cheers:

hobie1dog":on7mtb1z said:
Lunchtime was Boswell's Sweet Tea
How is their sweet tea? It certainly sounds interesting but I'm not too sure how it'd be in reality.

Also, fixing to pack a cob with some CH and enjoy the cool weather here.... and study (damn finals).

Taking a break from wood hauling n chores. Had some S.H.P.C. Victoria Regent ( Last of this gifted Blend Thanks Natch. ) in my MM Great Dane Cob.
Heading out with a bowl of SG Squadron Leader in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5 .. Brew Time Also... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You sure haul a lot of wood Chuck. But then I bet you burn a lot in those cold winters. Had a rare (for me) cigar earlier - an El Rey Del Mundo - & I'm now busy with FVF in a Pietenpauw.

Muddler":ss3hig2q said:
You sure haul a lot of wood Chuck. But then I bet you burn a lot in those cold winters. Had a rare (for me) cigar earlier - an El Rey Del Mundo - & I'm now busy with FVF in a Pietenpauw.
Yea Muddler I have been keeping busy moving wood.. You gotta pick it up and move it so many times when your burning it for heat. Sure keeps the Propane bill down.. Its 22.F here now and a bit windy.. Heading out with a bowl of SG Best Brown Flake in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5 and a soda.. I think your sleeping now Mudd but wishing you a good day to come... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

Wish I was sleeping Chuck! Now that I'm on vacation I'm back to my old insomniac ways. Guess, if I'm not exhausted from the day, I just don't sleep through. So I'm smoking Union Square in a Pietenpauw dublin & enjoying the cool of the night. It's 3h25 here & the first birds are already calling, so I'm far from alone! You got that deer yet?

Muddler":38zdytlc said:
Wish I was sleeping Chuck! Now that I'm on vacation I'm back to my old insomniac ways. Guess, if I'm not exhausted from the day, I just don't sleep through. So I'm smoking Union Square in a Pietenpauw dublin & enjoying the cool of the night. It's 3h25 here & the first birds are already calling, so I'm far from alone! You got that deer yet?
You and I should be taking longer walks it seems.. All the fresh air I got today is going to put me in pillow land tonight. I hope your vacation finds you with many smiles.. I have not taken a deer as yet Mudd.. They are not coming close enough to me during the daylight hours. But there is a late season doe hunt the last two weeks of December and I may get lucky.. When sleep does find you I will wish it a good one and full of good dreams.. Take care my friend..
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck...
P.S. Going back out to finish the BBF in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5. Had to let it die cause I had something I had to do in the house.. It should smoke well on relight..

itsKot":0moxv0ck said:
hobie1dog":0moxv0ck said:
Lunchtime was Boswell's Sweet Tea
How is their sweet tea? It certainly sounds interesting but I'm not too sure how it'd be in reality.).

Sweet tea is a very light smoke,,,,, sweet, mild, bit of citrus,,,,

Puffin some PS Twist stuffed in a London Made Rhodesian,,,smooooth

Countryside in a Butz Choquin Canadian

McClelland 2035 in a MM Diplomat. Packed the bowl and left it overnight and still had problems keeping it lit! On top of that I found it very mild and just blah!

Fresh fallen snow this morning.. Heading out to do animal chores with a bowl of Esoterica Margate in my Italian Oom Paul.. Hot coffee before and when I get back.. :cheers:

Beautiful day here but quite a bit of cloud around. No rain though. I'm smoking SG BBF in a GBD New Era bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.