What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
velveteagle":afvl00j2 said:
Great day everyone.. A grand birthday indeed.. Had some Squadron Leader in my Tobacco Villa.. Then Esoterica Margate in my Italian Oom Paul..
You know I picked up some OTC Captain Black Gold.. If you smoke it in a broke in pipe nice and slow.. It's very smooth and enjoyable.. Figure that..
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Now all you need to finish off the day is to get "lucky"

hobie1dog":y7ip4ncg said:
velveteagle":y7ip4ncg said:
Great day everyone.. A grand birthday indeed.. Had some Squadron Leader in my Tobacco Villa.. Then Esoterica Margate in my Italian Oom Paul..
You know I picked up some OTC Captain Black Gold.. If you smoke it in a broke in pipe nice and slow.. It's very smooth and enjoyable.. Figure that..
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Now all you need to finish off the day is to get "lucky"
Hey Hobie.. You never can tell.. I will play hard to get.. Heading out for the last smoke of the day.. SG's Chcolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. :cheers:

Hey, a sophisticated looking gentleman such as yourself should have 'em lined up and waiting for their number to be called. :lol: I finished up the evening with some Penzance in my Aaron Beck freehand ... What a great combination.

FVF

Old Bewlay "Special" billiard (Charatan or Barling, probably) with a lucite LL uberstem.

Coffee

Zoned again 8)

:face:

Last smoke of the day - FVF in a GBD billiard.

Busy cold day here.. Caught up on chores and had a bowl of Dans's blue Note in my Sav Auto #5. Then Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in a Brebbia Ascot. Just got back from town and picked up an 1.5 oz of PA for $4.00 out the door and smoked some in my Brebbia Ascot.. I like PA.. Wonder whats next :?:

Just got my estate Dunnie from a BoB member and finished the last of the Nightcap I had piffed to me. Oh, Gawd it was nice. The sky was partly cloudy and 70 F with a light breeze. Sitting on my back porch thinking life is good!

FVF

1948 Killarney billiard (Peterson)

Coffee

Zoned Again :cheers:

:face:

Waking to some Ennerdale Flake in a large Tinsky coral billiard. No stimulant - blood draw in an hour.

Buddy

Time for a first smoke of the day.. Dan's Blue Note in my Royal British.. Coffee.. :D

Update : 12:00pm Heading outside with a the last of the old tin gifted of Dunhill Standard Mixture Medium.. In my Erik Nording Red #5.. Still hauling wood to burn.. Good day.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Count Pulaski bulk in my Kaywoodie billiard

Tried a bowl each of 5-year-old Fox Campanille and Dorisco mixtures (thanks Santa!) in my pair of Radice chubby billiards. Smoooth.

A sunny day but cold.. Had a good smoke of Captain Black Gold in my Erik Nording Red #5.. Heading out to chop up some wood with some PA in my MM Pride Cob.. Started Whiskey n mix.. emmmm :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Drove from Austin to Houston smoking a large bowl of McClelland #22 out of my newly reamed and cleaned Israeli freehand.

Was wondering what nearby pipesters Chevy and Skip were smokin on.

All done for today of wood chopping and hauling.. Busy pipe day also.. Esoterica Margate in my Country Gentleman MM Cob. Also took a after work break with some BBF in my Ealgeclaw Meer.. Whiskey flowing well now.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You smoke a lot of that margate eagle. I'm tempted on picking up 8 oz cause it may be hard to find soon. Good stuff?

onabullit":tg4k3y9h said:
You smoke a lot of that margate eagle. I'm tempted on picking up 8 oz cause it may be hard to find soon. Good stuff?
Well worth the investment onabullit... My top choice of English Blends.. I think I will order another 8oz myself.. :D

Just loading a big Bari Wiking with some Squadron Leader and settling in for the night.

Back to back bowls in my Baki meer - 2005 Christmas Cheer followed by Old Gowrie, so good I ended up ordering some extra tins of each before the night was over (2010 Cheer of course)

With a bowl or two of Virginia a day this meer should be coloring up in no time...

Status
Not open for further replies.