What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chuck - I really am enjoying this summer - hasn't been too hot yet, really quite pleasant. Having my last smoke of the evening - FVF in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian. Enjoy yours!

Had a walk about the yard resting my mind with a bowl of BBF in my Erik Nording Red #5..

Tudor Castle in a Radice twin-bore Billiard while watching Mad Men on the porch.
Absolutely divine!

New run of Dunhill's Deluxe Navy Rolls out of my Bjarne Geometric Sitter. Tasty coins of goodness. Seems a bit lighter on perique than Escudo, and perhaps a little more to my liking. Will probably dry the baccy out a little more next time.

St James Woods in a sweet little Stan 1/2 bent blasted acorn. In a snow storm, with coffee and four wheel drive.

Astleys #99, Royal Tudor, in a Celius bent Dublin. Decided to give this tin another try...still deciding though.

Nice crisp morning, Earl Greyand some Davidoff Royalty in straight billiard basket pipe. I'm loving how this blend burns, very nice flavor toward the bottom of the bowl.

Another late afternoon thunderstorm here, but I'll still barbeque under the patio. The rain is cooling things down nicely - temps hit 35C today. Right now it's Bayou Morning Flake in a Pietenpauw twin-bore billiard.

Warm winds from the south melting some snow now. Heading out with a bowl of SG Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. Makes me think of spring.. :cheers:

Udate: 3:35pm. Having a bowl of P&W Bohemian Mixture in my Bent Canterbury .. Such a tasty smoke indeed.. :cheers:

The time thing on this post area must be down.. It says the last post was at 3:30pm or so.. No way..
Heading outside under the roof as its raining like crazy and big snow on the way.. Going to smoke a bowl of MB Navy Flake in my Bent Canterbury.. also add this cute quote...

"No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter... sometimes it's just the most comfortable place...." ~Connor Oberst :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

My current go to blend, Davidoff Royalty, this time in a Becker. Tried to take it slow, sipping rather than gulping, and it paid off. Nice enjoyable smoke. See you all later! :sleep:

Granger in a little bent MM cob. Black coffee. No complaints from this corner.

Had a great smoke of SG's Chocolate Flake in my La Strada Pico.. Hot coffee flowing good.. Still going to do a mix of FVF and SG's Chocolate Flake today and see how that smokes.. :cheers: :cheers:

C&D Plantation Evening in my Pete Mark Twain. Been a rainy day.

Had some Esoterica Margate in my Wally Frank LTD Giant.. Coffee still filling my cup... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Not sure if you got this post but Dunhill Tins Special right now.. Five tins for under $50.00 not counting shipping and handling...

Dunhill 5 Tin Special

PS cube cut in a Caminetto chimney.

Status
Not open for further replies.