What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking Peterson Christmas Mixture 2010 in Dr. Grabow Viking.

Rattray's Old Gowrie in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5 .. Doing some brush burning today.. Fun time to smoke a pipe..

Solani 633 in a Goede Waagen bent porcelain from Holland.

Falconer":jiyzewty said:
Got the cork repaired I assume!

PS Luxury Twist in my Canadian by Saseini

New Smoker":bd3r1ypf said:
Falconer":bd3r1ypf said:
Got the cork repaired I assume!
Check out the thread on porcelain pipes dumbo! :D sheesh!

McClelland Oriental No. 14 in an old (what else ?) Butz Choquin re-stemmed bent bulldog.

:face:

Davidoff Flake Medallions in a Becker Dublin, Guinness on the side...

Two bowls of Boswell's Sweet Tea, Solani 133, MacBaren Seven Seas Royal Blend, more smoking today than I did in the past week. :)

Catch Up Time. Last night SG Best Brown Flake in my Big Head Meer then to bed.
This morning P&W Gotham Court-In my Italian Ooh Paul n coffee. Could not sleep in this morning been up for a couple hours..Got a case of Mudd... :lol!:

Morning Chuck! After getting my email sorted out this morning (I had to take it in to the ISP shop), I'm having a really lazy day. Watching some cricket & tying some saltwater flies for a trip to the coast over Xmas. I'm puffing away on Sunday Picnic in a Pete Supreme. Think I might have a little nap later. Ho hum - am I getting boring or what? Next weekend I NEED to go fishing.

Muddler":i4rlpb28 said:
Morning Chuck! After getting my email sorted out this morning (I had to take it in to the ISP shop), I'm having a really lazy day. Watching some cricket & tying some saltwater flies for a trip to the coast over Xmas. I'm puffing away on Sunday Picnic in a Pete Supreme. Think I might have a little nap later. Ho hum - am I getting boring or what? Next weekend I NEED to go fishing.
Not boring at all Mudd.. Life brings us new things to ponder each day.. Naps are a gift.. Just got all my stuff ready for deer hunting and ice fishing.. The cold season is moving in fast here.. Great pipe smoking weather. Having SG Squadron Leader in my Italian Ooh Paul.. Still doing coffee.. Have a great afternoon Mudd... :cheers:

LJ Peretti Thanksgiving day in Pete St. Pat's 2010 XL 02

velveteagle":knvmd89g said:
Muddler":knvmd89g said:
Not boring at all Mudd.. Life brings us new things to ponder each day.. Naps are a gift.. Just got all my stuff ready for deer hunting and ice fishing.. The cold season is moving in fast here.. Great pipe smoking weather. Having SG Squadron Leader in my Italian Ooh Paul.. Still doing coffee.. Have a great afternoon Mudd... :cheers:
Nice new Avatar there VE!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hectic here for me, got the new dogs yesterday, had the in laws (out laws) for lunch, crazy................ smoking some FVF in a Ser Jac Black blasted dublin!!!

Piet Binsbergen":e97s65pz said:
Hectic here for me, got the new dogs yesterday, had the in laws (out laws) for lunch, crazy................ smoking some FVF in a Ser Jac Black blasted dublin!!!
Thanks Piet.. The wife took this after a photo shoot I did for a friend. Sounds like your doing the right end of the day thing with FVF.. I have been taking it easy today for the most part. It is a beautiful fall day and I have been walking about the property smoking different blends of baccy. Just smoked some gifted from Natch Peretti Scotish Flake in my Tobacco Villa.. Hitting the brew now.. Have a good nights sleep Piet... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

velveteagle":7bubouia said:
Piet Binsbergen":7bubouia said:
Thanks Piet.. The wife took this after a photo shoot I did for a friend. Sounds like your doing the right end of the day thing with FVF.. I have been taking it easy today for the most part. It is a beautiful fall day and I have been walking about the property smoking different blends of baccy. Just smoked some gifted from Natch Peretti Scotish Flake in my Tobacco Villa.. Hitting the brew now.. Have a good nights sleep Piet... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..
Glad to see you taking it easy for a change brother!!
I myself had a couple of brews over lunch, funny the In laws dont seem so bad after about 6 lagers!!!!

Prince Albert in a Rustic Holmes Original w/a Twain Stem

wood chopping with a couple bowls of escudo in a sasieni four dot along with my friend jim beam while channeling brothers valky, piet, and my personal buddha velveteagle!

bruins":55fe3krg said:
wood chopping with a couple bowls of escudo in a sasieni four dot along with my friend jim beam while channeling brothers valky, piet, and my personal buddha velveteagle!
Well Bruins I would say your about in the right spot now.. Jim is a good friend of mine also.. I was just invited to a place called Deer Camp.. There is a group of fellows who like to sit around and share brews and liquors of many kinds over much talk and pipe smoking. Its a hunting shack of sorts with every kind of photo and gadget hanging on the walls or pinned to the ceiling. Oh and the stories.. So I will be heading out there in an hour with a tin of Germain's Brown Flake and my MM Great Dane Cob.. Oh yes and an 18 pack of some cold stuff to share. Good way to end a weekend. What the heck I am retired.. Everyday is a weekend.. Just saying bruins.. Not hard to find peace these days.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.