What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
velveteagle":qwvnwhza said:
Well Bruins I would say your about in the right spot now.. Jim is a good friend of mine also.. I was just invited to a place called Deer Camp.. There is a group of fellows who like to sit around and share brews and liquors of many kinds over much talk and pipe smoking. Its a hunting shack of sorts with every kind of photo and gadget hanging on the walls or pinned to the ceiling. Oh and the stories.. So I will be heading out there in an hour with a tin of Germain's Brown Flake and my MM Great Dane Cob.. Oh yes and an 18 pack of some cold stuff to share. Good way to end a weekend. What the heck I am retired.. Everyday is a weekend.. Just saying bruins.. Not hard to find peace these days.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck
there he goes, velveteagle quoting scripture to me. have a blast man!!! :D

Smoking Exhausted Rooster in Peterson Rhodesian on front porch, 40 degrees F, Burrrrrrrr!

Embarcadero in PeeDee's Christmas bomb Castello Collection Prince.

Diaphanous as always :cheers:

:face:
WITH COFFEE

McC's Navy Cavendish in a sandblasted straight pot that I made

Tolkein by Burlington on Whyte, a lovely burley blend, probably my favourite burley, while listening to some Tom Waits records.

Once my pipe gets here, I'm intent on trying the Sutliff Maple Street someone sent me, as well as some G.L. Pease Quiet Nights.

Smoking Gawaith's Dark Flake in a Radice Twin Bore faux bamboo...um...kinda apple, kinda prince, 1/8 bent (those Italians!).

Stuff is kickin' mine, but oh so tasty!

Park-Lane Connoisseurs Flake in a Sasquatch silver ring bent billiard.

I'm in a smoking hotel room this week! OGS in a Pietenpauw stacked Rhodesian.

Muddler":w60ejr1n said:
I'm in a smoking hotel room this week! OGS in a Pietenpauw stacked Rhodesian.
Good to hear Mudd!!!

FVF in a Sav Bulldog!

Just tried my first bowl of Escudo at lunch....it's not my preference for sure....it tasted mostly like a cross between a mild cigar and cigarettess to me......so what is that?????? Burley, or Virginia? or what?

McC Va. #27 in a huge Mario Grandi, Twinings on the side and Jordan Rudess on the tubes.

Had some snow over the weekend but it's sunny and 62 today.

06 C&D pirate kake in a radice rind bent apple.

Dan Limerick in a Peterson 80s, with a cup of green tea on the side. Also going to start the Sherlock Holmes movie "The Woman in Green" with Basil Rathbone.

hobie1dog":gexqwcnf said:
Just tried my first bowl of Escudo at lunch....it's not my preference for sure....it tasted mostly like a cross between a mild cigar and cigarettess to me......so what is that?????? Burley, or Virginia? or what?
VAPER
VA=virginia
PER= Perique

Give it some airtime Hobie, don't pack to tight!!

Looking like a great weather day here.. Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe in my Sav Auto 5.. Lotsa Coffee. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.