What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendal Plug in a new Savinelli Milano. This pipe looks nicer than some of my Autographs. :cheers:

Morning here and heading out with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Tobacco Villa.. Love rain in the winter...

Unseasonably warm today in the Ozarks. Smoking some Habana's Butternut Burley in an IMP meer. Coffee on the side. It's a good combination.

Heatwave here in "way up north" new york,,,,sunny, 37 and climbing,,,,stoked a GBD rho with escudo ,,,grilling steaks on the deck,

Just love this warm up.. P&W Gotham Court in my Italian Oom Paul.. :cheers:

SG BBF in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian. Warm & a bit muggy here after a seriously good thunderstorm earlier today.

GH BCP in a rhino-head meer won in one of Winslow's excellent (and generous) contests. He is much missed 'round here and I smoke it in his honor.

Erinmore Flake in my MM Missouri Pride.. So enjoy a cob smoker.. :D

First up was a bowl of Captain Earle's Mystic Blend, in an old beater cracked bowl & all.. next will be some SMM, most likely in a Ben Wade Golden Walnut

After 12 great years, and one of steadily declining health, we put Missy - our alpha bitch cat - down this afternoon. Brought her home and gave her a decent burial. Tough decision, tough day.

Now remembering the better times with her over a bowl of Grousemoor Plug. I wish I could say it was her favorite...but she wasn't much for being around smoke.

Buddy

Sorry about your pet Buddy.. We had a Great Dane go down this year it was not a good thing..But memories are a gift.. Had a bowl of Captain Black Gold in my Tobacco Villa while listening to NPR out in the truck.. It was not a bad smoke for me..

Nice brisk day, took a walk around the neighborhood enjoying some Davidoff Royalty in Jorn Larsen bent brandy.

Esoterica Margate in my Italian Oom Paul.. Then St. James Flake in my Eagle Claw Meer... :cheers:

Embarcadero

Old dedicated Parker "Straightgrain A" group 4 billiard

LL stem

Coffee

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

Frog Morton Across the Pond in it's dedicated pipe; an old Peterson silver Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.