What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugar Barrel in the Bannard (Sasquatch) dublin-calabash Xmas pipe.

Peterson´s Irish Oak in a Saseini. I was inspired by seeing Harlock´s sweet Sas Canadian 4 dot.... 8) I want that pipe!!!

Slept late and now having my coffee and some Butternut Burley in my IMP meer apple.

Morning pipe was Engine 99 and this afternoon it's Wilderness, both in my Peterson XL Kinsale. Combo of a great pipe and great fuel.

A bit of a change of pace, some of Habana's Classic Burley Kake in an IMP meer. This isn't one that I smoke all day as it can bite just a bit, but a very good smoke nonetheless. Very flavorful. Sorcerer's Apprentice on the DVD player on this lazy Sunday afternoon.

Two pipes today: Chelsea Morning in an old Sav Duca Carlo and Dunhill 965( the new stuff) in a Castello 31.

I've been away from this site for a bit but i can assure you I never stopped pipe smoking, just a small "pipe collecting" hiatus. Once the tax check comes I'll be back from that as well.

Peace-Mike :cheers:

Jazzman":k30qblm4 said:
Two pipes today: Chelsea Morning in an old Sav Duca Carlo and Dunhill 965( the new stuff) in a Castello 31.

I've been away from this site for a bit but i can assure you I never stopped pipe smoking, just a small "pipe collecting" hiatus. Once the tax check comes I'll be back from that as well.

Peace-Mike :cheers:
For all practical purposes, I'm finished buying pipes on any kind of a regular basis as I have plenty.

Butternut Burley in an Alan Stevenson hand made billiard.

Two pipes puffed today. Been on a perique kick lately so I went for a VAper then a Syrian latakia English with that blessed whisky barrel weed. Sam Gawith St James Flake earlier in my Bjarne, and currently puffing out of the 8 sided panel on some tasty Dunhill Nightcap which I find deceivingly high in vitamin N. Makes me glad I have a couple dozen tins in the cellar.

Just came inside from a walk about having a bowl of McClelland 5100 RedCake.. Now that is a great smoke in my 1/8 bent no name prince.. :cheers:

Started the day with a bowl of 1776 Bostonian in an Ed Burak canadian and now I'm into a Partagas Black Label Magnifico. This should last most of the day and it will be a "Magnifico" one at that. I enjoy an occasional stick and I decided that today was an occasion.

C&D Opening Night in a Teipen billiard.

Stokkebye "Proper English" in a Quiet Comrade at lunchtime

Peterson's University Flake in a Meer.

More chores while smoking a bowl of Esoterica Margate in my MM Great Dane Spool Cob... :D

GH BCP in my uncle's old GBD Prince. I am "retraining" the pipe to Lakelands (from aros), so there's a bit of taste interference, but still a pretty nice smoke.

Starting the day smoke with a bowl of PA C/V in my MM Missouri Pride Cob.. Snowing like crazy right now.. :rendeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.