What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the respite from the snow didn't last long Chuck. After a couple of days of heavy rain, we have more rain forecast till the end of the week. Right now it's SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw after a pizza dinner.

Your getting all this rain.. Sounds like Kayak or Canoe weather to me Mudd.. I like the snow as long as its not too windy.. I smoke walking around outside gathering more wood to stack near the house door. Just had a bowl doing so of Esoterica Margate which I believe is my favorite English blend.. By far a great smoke.. Had it in my Wally Frank LTD Giant.. Oh BTW Mudd I picked up a used old 1970 pipe with little use on it last night. I noticed you like to smoke your GBD pipes.. I got one.. Will post on PAD as soon as I catch up here.. :D

Another day away from work. On the agenda, movies from the local Redbox machine. HPCS Butternut Burley in the IMP and coffee in the mug. I could smoke about a million pounds of this stuff and still not get tongue bite.

Two pipes today: Dun's 965 in an Castello 31 and Chelsea Morning in my Nording Great Dane 925. Both excellent but not nearly enough!!!(I have to smoke outdoors or in my car....ugh!)

Peace-Mike :cheers:

Smoking on a bowl of Frog Morton tinned in 1993, its first vintage. Absolutely awesome stuff I wish this bowl would never end.

Heading out to the truck soon to smoke a large bowl of SG's Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. Put NPR on the radio and find peace...

Working on some well-aged Fillmore in a Tinsky bullmoose. Just spent an hour responding to those who responded to my tabak sale - it's going to be a heck of a packing campaign :lol:

Buddy

Tried some "Distinguished Penguin" last night.....the worst tasting baccy so far. :no: :evil:

Sounds like busy times Buddy.. Just packed up a bowl of PA C/V in my Fisher Meer Lined.. First smoke today.. Need coffee..

Chelsea Morning in a Castello Sea Rock Canadian. Still raining.

First smoke today was Engine 99 in a large straight grain billiard. Now I'm finishing OGS in my oom paul while posting and listening to Pandora. It's been a great morning.

Gads Mudd.. Your going to be swimming to get the mail soon... Just had a bowl of P&W Gotham Court in my Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul.. What a great combo... :cheers:

2 pipes today. The ride home: GLP Meridian in a Stanwell bamboo billiard, and just now some Nightcap in a bent Dunhill Shell. G'night y'all-Mike

Good day for pipe smoking.. Esoterica Margate in my Fisher Meer Lined.. Then JFH Longbottom Leaf in my New York De Luxe Axe.
MB Navy Flake in my Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul.. Starting to snow again and 22.F :rendeer:

First-ever bowl of SG Grousemoor in a Stanwell lovat. Can't say I love it--wish the tobacco taste were stronger--but it is strangely compelling.

Had a wonderful smoke in the falling snow while doing chores.. A big load of Dan's Blue Note in my Bent BIG Bruyers.. Love those big pipes.. This was a great morning wake me up smoke .. I let it stand in the pipe overnight to dry out some.. Glad I did.. In heaven.. :cheers:

velveteagle":9t03xgte said:
Gads Mudd.. Your going to be swimming to get the mail soon... :cheers:
Worst floods for 15 years, homes near the river have been evacuated & dams are > 100% full. Needless to say, fishing is out of the question.

Christmas Cheer in a Pietenpauw, both Secret Santa gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.