What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was Esoterica- And So To Bed in a Aaron Beck Freehand with a glass of red wine :sleep:

puttering around the house, cleaning with C&D's Billy Bud in my Peterson Irish Made Army, listening to an audiobook. I've gotta say on a day like today, life is pretty grand!

be well,

bbh

Not a bad day for dead of winter. Had a bowl outside doing chores of Dan's Blue Note in my Wally Frank LTD Giant.. Great smoke in a big pipe.. :cheers:

SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian on a beautiful Summer evening.

Muddler":wvlhouqh said:
Hey Muddler, send some of that summer to Velvet Eagle and the rest of us! :cheers:

Harlock999":ce0270z9 said:
Muddler":ce0270z9 said:
Hey Muddler, send some of that summer to Velvet Eagle and the rest of us! :cheers:
Thanks Harlock.. We need any heat we can get. The Eastward states are getting slammed with snow storms right now. We are having a sunshine moment and its two degrees down from the freezing point here. Had a bowl of PA in my MM Country Gentleman Cob .. Now heading outside with a bowl of Half & Half in my MM Missouri Pride Cob.. Love these OTC in cobs.. :cheers:

PS LTF now, and so Peterson Irish Oak a little earlier. I am happy to report that it is short pants weather today here in the DF!

Just cracked open a fresh tin of Mac baren Burley London Blend, great stuff! To continue the weather theme, we're expecting around 10" of snow by morning, I hope that's not the case because I'm running out of room to shovel it! I think the high tomorrow is 19, I cant remember the last time the temp was above freezing.

House is too busy today.. Had a bowl of FVF in my La Strada Pico outside.. Peace :D

Peterson Irish Flake in a lovat. As far as weather here, we had a snow day Monday. I'd tell you all how much accumulation, but you'd laugh! :lol: It's still lingering and making my job impossible. But worst of all, IT HAS DELAYED MY JACKKIFE PLUG SHIPMENT!!! Should have been here Monday, but got stuck in SC. Should be here tomorrow.

Just had some Chelsea Morning in my Stanwell bent Danish, sitting in my car admiring the foot -and-a-half of snow I spent shoveling today. Peace-Mike :rendeer:

Hey Cody, where'd you order the JackKnife Plug? Smokingpipes.com was the only place i could find and they were OUT OF STOCK before I could order.

Opened my first tin of Exhausted Rooster. The smell was heaven and the smoke wasn't bad either! :) The tin date is only 8 months young but I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one performs down the road.

Jazzman":qeof3dl2 said:
Just had some Chelsea Morning in my Stanwell bent Danish, sitting in my car admiring the foot -and-a-half of snow I spent shoveling today. Peace-Mike :rendeer:

Hey Cody, where'd you order the JackKnife Plug? Smokingpipes.com was the only place i could find and they were OUT OF STOCK before I could order.
I got it from them a couple minutes before it sold out :face:

This day seems to be flying by.. Half & Half in my MM Great Dane Spool.. Time to slow down..

Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe in a vintage Dunedin paneled billiard.

tweaksource":nfutbxg9 said:
Lazarus Long":nfutbxg9 said:
My first smoke of the day: A Shortcut To Mushrooms

Ah, such a treat.
How is the "A Shortcut To Mushrooms"?

I've been wanting to try them. How would you describe it please?
Although I do know the recipe, I won't disclose it. Basically a vanilla/latakia blend. Very well done by a former first rate tobacconist named Bob Schafer.

A menacing 3° here in the Ozarks this morning. Beginning the day with HPCS Butternut Burley in a large hand made apple by Alan Stevenson. Coffee on the side. Not looking forward to venturing out into the arctic chill, but some things a person just has to do.

Warmer this morning than its been in some time this time of day. Had a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Peoria Canadian Sitter..

Status
Not open for further replies.