What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A while ago I had a bowl of Esoterica Margate doing outside chores in my Wally Frank LTD Rhodesian. Then just got an order in for Red Paramoor and smoked it in my GBD Americana .. Wow..This stuff is amazing.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Earlier today Chelsea Morning in a Grp 5 Dunhill Bruyere, and just finished some 07 Westminster in a bent Sav Duca Carlo, excellent stuff. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Just got back from outside sitting in the truck smoking a bowl of SG's St. James Flake in my Eagle Claw Meer.. Snowing like crazy.. :D

Last smoke tonight heading out to the warming truck with a bowl full of SG Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer..

Cracked open my first tin of union square. loaded up a Baki meer,now THAT'S what I'm talking about,,,,,loaded up my Rad,don't bother me unless the house is on fire,,,,,,,stuffed my Stan bulldog,,,NO, I didn't notice the cable is out dear,,,

Embarcadero

Haymarket-era Loewe London W. "Fawley" (smooth billiard)

Custom LL optomised lucite stem.

:cheers:

:face:

I just finished a bowl of Boswell's Northwoods in my Radice Rubens Rhodesian II. Mmmmmm mmmmmm!

CAO Eileen's Dream in a Peterson Shamrock 03. Lovely with a cup of tea.

Waking to some Aged Burley Flake in a Tinsky billiard, and a cupa. Stacking flakes vertically didn't quite work, even though they were air-dried overnight. Have to try scissored-cubes or rubbed-out.

Buddy

Last night smoked with my father, my good friend, and my brother in-law. I've bought my friend and brother-in law a pipe each and am trying to get them hooked. I tried something different and really enjoyed it. Instead of smoking my usually aromatic, I tried a 1928 Reserve from Tinderbox. It was fantastic I loved the nutty, oat-like flavors and it smoked beautifully. This was one of my favorite tobaccos to date.

Time for outside chores..20.F with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian ...

BCP in a Radice chubby billiard. Took a little break from puffing yesterday, and even a day off makes that first pipe really sing with flavor!

Just got back from outside with a bowl of McClelland Wilderness in my Dr. Grabow Viking.. It was a exchange sample of three McClelland blends.. Not bad..

Working into the weekend with some Commonwealth Mixture in a Tinsky tanblast rho. Beer on the side.

Buddy

8) A big bowl of Penzance! Oh...in an old restored Wally Frank!

More wood hauling for the night and a bowl of Esoterica Margate in my Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul.. I am so joyed with this blend.. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.