What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been over Mudd's place this afternoon and dang bro, did we smoke!!!!!
Vaper's mostly!!!!!
Brilliant afternoon, Thanks again Mudd!
That was Lekker, don't work to hard this coming week Bud!!

For the record stated, a MASSIVE BIG UP FOR C&D SUNDAY PICNIC and GLP FILLMORE!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
PS, Thanks for all the McClelland Grand Orientals to try my friend!!!

Heading out again with some SG FVF in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5.. Went out this morning and two very large deer ran out of my back yard when I was feeding the birds.. They were resting not far from my very good sitting spot for deer season which starts in the morning.. I am stoked.. Ready to store venison in the freezer for the long winter.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Beautiful thunderstorm here at the moment. The rain is cooling down what has been a really hot & muggy day. Piet & I had a good smokeathon. I had 3 bowls - Germain's Brown Flake, Plantation Evening & an exquisite bowl of Bayou Morning Flake in a Pietenpauw. Right now it's FVF in a little Dunnie lovat. Almost time to light the barbeque - I have 2 very nice steaks from my mate's Brahman herd. Life is good. Hey VE - hope you get that deer, bud!

velveteagle":opl4vax2 said:
Heading out again with some SG FVF in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5.. Went out this morning and two very large deer ran out of my back yard when I was feeding the birds.. They were resting not far from my very good sitting spot for deer season which starts in the morning.. I am stoked.. Ready to store venison in the freezer for the long winter.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
You go boy!!!

Getting pretty good at lighting a pipe with matches in the wind.. Dreaming of the big deer Piet and smoking some Erinmore Flake in my Dr. Grabow Riviera.. :cheers:

I tried Mark's mixture of PS Luxury Twist Flake and Butternut Burley and man this is some good stuff. So good good that I mixed up about 2oz worth. The only tragedy that came out of this is that I realized I am down to only 4oz of PS LTF. :shock: :evil:

velveteagle":d8ts4h4e said:
yes, i see you now, VE. stalking across the grassy plain, beer in one hand, long stick in the other. at the end of said stick, one old timer pen knife attached by possum sinew. good luck mountain man! just watch out. deer bites are the worst!!!

meanwhile...escudo in a sasieni four dot. damn good combo! oh, and some jim beam black.

SWR in a Chacom Dynastie 866, Pike Place on the side. Chilly, rainy day here in SE Kentucky.

bruins":0apqd43q said:
velveteagle":0apqd43q said:
yes, i see you now, VE. stalking across the grassy plain, beer in one hand, long stick in the other. at the end of said stick, one old timer pen knife attached by possum sinew. good luck mountain man! just watch out. deer bites are the worst!!!

meanwhile...escudo in a sasieni four dot. damn good combo! oh, and some jim beam black.
Well bruins you made my day.. I am heading to bed early to wake up full of life.. Hot coffee a pipe full out front so as not to scare the deer.. But I am sure before sleep falls that I will think about hunting in a different way.. I hope this night brings you a restful sleep and thanks for a big smile inside and out.. You should write short stories..
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Last smoke SG Squardron Leader and a brew.. Then pillow land..
Possum Killer...

Butternut Burley squished into a corncob,,,(the possums love it),,, :D

velveteagle said:
bruins":cahj3flg said:
I am heading to bed early to wake up full of life.
good luck to you, deerslayer. god knows we need them out here. the population is rampant. make sure we get a full report! Frog Morton in a bensbergen and a dos equis. good night all!

Opened a tin of Holiday Pipe Mixture from the mid 40s (tax stamp says 1942). The tin is rusty but the tobacco is in a cellophane bag and still moist.

Smells good, lights easily and is a pleasant smoke.

New Smoker":itctrdue said:
Orlik Golden Sliced in a No Name Calabash Jr. shape.
Love OGS, I love it so much I just ordered 3 more tins! :cheers:

MacB NF in a Grabow Bulldog tonight.

Smokntaz":hgxq2b93 said:
New Smoker":hgxq2b93 said:
Orlik Golden Sliced in a No Name Calabash Jr. shape.
Love OGS, I love it so much I just ordered 3 more tins! :cheers:

MacB NF in a Grabow Bulldog tonight.
This is my first tin of OGS. I found it at a B&M for $4.68 for 50g and thought I'd give it a try. I'm glad I did, it's great stuff.

PA in my Stanwell Nordic 255

Heading out back now to see if I can spy a nice deer for the freezer.. Having a bowl of Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe in my Italian Ooh Paul.. Coffee .. The deer are used to my pipe smoke.. Hope they come close and don't suffer too much.. First year I have hunted in many.. I have been used to hunting with a camera .. But the wife wants freezer meat.. Wish me luck.. :cheers:

good luck VE! maltese falcon in a sasieni poker. not bad, but i think i prefer the chelsea morning for the first smoke of the day. november is here. 28 degrees. frost on the windows. blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.