What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First pipe of the day... Balkan Sasieni in my Sav 1986 Collection bent bulldog. Good tobacco in a pipe I absolutely love! Nothing can go wrong today!

around 10 am I was smoking Altadis 1M in Cavicchi Bent Dublin and later smoked Peterson Christmas Mix in my Randy Wiley Freehand.

Escudo in a Nording with coffee on the side. It is a nice fall evening outside.

Long night with friends and wine tasting.. Sharing some good smoke.. Solani ABF in my Bent Canterbury... :cheers:

Had a great night out with some wine testing. And many kinds of cheese and homemade wines. My friend Meridith teaches 7 different languages and writes books for children. He is a fantastic cook and conversationalist. He likes Balkin blends.. So we get along just fine..
Heading out to view the stars and listen to the coyotes.. With Solani ABF in my Big Head Meer.. Its been a good day... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Just finished up a bowl of glp Union Square.

Uhle's Bishop's Move from 2008 in a Stanwell 217 Golden Danish. This is part of the English samples that I was recently gifted. So far it's the best of the lot.

velveteagle":k1gexz12 said:
Had a great night out with some wine testing. And many kinds of cheese and homemade wines. My friend Meridith teaches 7 different languages and writes books for children. He is a fantastic cook and conversationalist. He likes Balkin blends.. So we get along just fine..
Heading out to view the stars and listen to the coyotes.. With Solani ABF in my Big Head Meer.. Its been a good day... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ok Chuck, I am officially jealous brother, this must be coolest pic you have ever posted. As a fellow artist I find hanging around with inspiring people most invigorating. How lucky you are my friend!
Take me with you in spirit brother!
This pic I find moving, like I felt the day I saw a real Monet or a Dali for the first time!!!!
Brilliant!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
O'h Crap, this is so inspiring that I just forgot what I am smoking!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another beautiful day.. Sitting out on the deck with a bowl of SG FVF in my La Strada Pico.. Waiting for another exciting night visiting another older friend and taking my pipe and baccy.. We are going to crack a 5th of Crown Royal... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Union Square in a basket briar from the shop I used to work at.

Heading out with a bowl of MB Fany Flake in my La Strada Pico.. :cheers:

Had a good night with an old work friend.. Just talked and smoked my pipe no drinking tonight.. SG FVF in my La Strada Pico.. Time for pillow land.. :cheers:

FVF

Roberto Asscorti "Caminetto" smooth saddle bulldog. Only 21 years old but petty good. Last 0.5" of the stem could use opening.

Before that, same in a 1947 Peterson Killarney 105. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:
COFFEE

Beautiful clear morning here. Should hit 34C today. Kicking off the day with FVF in a little GBD bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.