What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href='/u1194' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Falconer'>@Falconer</a>":12kebu1c said:
Flinging arrows, what's the point error-head? :lol!:
Clever Boy!!!!

<a href='/u1311' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: bluedigital'>@bluedigital</a>":vo4vw3bk said:
Piet Binsbergen":vo4vw3bk said:
Pete Irish Oak in a Matro billiard Stack,
Muddler, I am stoked about this blend, Finally a good VAPER available locally!
Thanks bud.
BTW, digging into the McClelland Grand Orientals. Man they are complex and I love them. It is all I smoked since Sunday, been missing the va.
Got onto the Irish oak and man those goldens have aged well, nice and sweet, especially coming of an Oriental binge!!!

Heads up here BD, we get it locally!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I've got some and really like the Irish Oak, took the last tin from Sturks a while back :D

Peterson Sherlock Holmes in my Sav Pot at the mo
Check my review BD!!!!
Get some for the cellar, Magic happens within 3 yrs!!!

Doing some major FVF burning today.. Just because.. FVF in my Erik Nording Red #5 then FVF in my Royal British Free Stand with coffee.. Maybe I will see more deer at sunrise.. It was a beauty of a morning yesterday.. :cheers:

C&D Good Morning in my Pete, even though it's mid afternoon here in SA, love this blend.
Good luck with the :rendeer: hunting Chuck

After a longish day, FVF in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian. Great to really settle into a good bowlful.

Irish oak in a Mastro bent billiard!!!! good combo here!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Heading back out in the bush for some deer to watch.. With some FVF in my Royal British Free Stand.. A beautiful day.. Been smoking the heck out of this FVF today.. Love it.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

<a href='/u1230' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: velveteagle'>@velveteagle</a>":tb39ssos said:
Heading back out in the bush for some deer to watch.. With some FVF in my Royal British Free Stand.. A beautiful day.. Been smoking the heck out of this FVF today.. Love it.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Thats easy to do with FVF VE!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Even' guys, If there ever was a desert Va.Tabac, Perretti's Oxford flake is it! Full rich satisfying, but not a HO blend. It is very expensive with taxes within the state arouns 40% :affraid: , apound cost nearly $90.00 :affraid: The natchman hit me onto this blend :tongue: Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

FVF

"Made in Denmark" (old Stanwell second)

LL custom stem

Coffee

Bliss :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

tonite it's Beacon Extra in a 60 year old Dr. Grabow

Good sleep last night.. Time to hunt soon.. Solani ABF in my Bent Canterbury..Lotsa Java... Good Morning here to ya Brothers... :D :cheers:

Waking to some Rum Flake in this '85 Tinsky straight-grain calabash, for which Mark made me a replacement acrylic stem since I don't fuss with vulcanite.

Buddy

mark_t23.jpg

FVF for breakfast......... coffee on the side, Morning Chuck!!!!

morning gents! found my new morning smoke, mac baron's club blend in a sasieni poker, coffee on the side. damn fine and easy way to glide into the day...

<a href='/u1294' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: bruins'>@bruins</a>":vm7m5i1r said:
morning gents! found my new morning smoke, mac baron's club blend in a sasieni poker, coffee on the side. damn fine and easy way to glide into the day...
Club rocks bru!!!
Have a crap load of that stuff in cellar, got it from Mudd who did not like it 5yrs later!!!
Shheeeesh!!

Dunhill 965 in a Mastro sitter

Status
Not open for further replies.