What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold morning with some P&W Gotham Court in my Sav Auto 5 and Hot Coffee...

About to go have some baccy I get form my B&M called African Queen. Smoke it out of my Stanwell Golden Danish

Back at the hotel after a long day - FVF in a GBD billiard is so good!

Having some Esoterica Margate in my Erik Nording Red #5 with some hot black coffee...

escudo in a sasieni. VE, you get you a deer yet?

bruins":gxf6iwbm said:
escudo in a sasieni. VE, you get you a deer yet?
Hi bruins.. No deer yet.. It's been really windy around here and now the rains came in tonight. Gets dark so early now.. Been working on it but they have not gotten close enough..
Going to head out soon with a bowl of SG FVF in my Big Head CAO Meer.. It's still raining good so will stand under the roof on the front porch.. Have a great Thanks Giving bruins and Brothers of Briar.... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

thanks man, and good luck! we're getting that rain now, and thank the good lord we need it! chelsea morning (in the evening) in a binsbergen poker.

Starting the long weekend with some Ennerdale Flake in this Tinsky diamond-shank bent apple, and a Bud Select.

Buddy

Sorry, but this is my only pic...
mark_t24.jpg

Been on aromatics for a couple of days. Have a sinus infection and that's about all that I can discern flavor from.

Schwab's Ideal (aka Lane's 1Q) in a Grabow Big Pipe Straight Billiard

Another bowl of Black Shag in my Peterson Sherlock Holmes "Original" seems appropriate.

Last scrapings of my C&D Good Morning. Just tried to order some Dunhill Early Morning Pipe and see they are all sold out already!! Bummer :(

I just can't get enough of this Esoterica Margate ( New Shipment In ). Enjoying a Thanksgiving morning with this smoke in my Royal British and hot coffee.. Wishing everyone a very good Thanksgiving Day.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

:D :D :D UPDATE 9:40am E.S.T. I just returned from smoking a bowl full of SG's Chocolate Flake.. Perfect smoke for me. Top of the list for future bulk purchase.. A favorite and so happy I bought a tin of this blend.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Peretti's Thanksgiving Day in a Castello Sea Rock rhodesian 8)

Blackwoods in a Pete Fermoy Candian. Seattle's Best coffee on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.