What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to finish this jar, so I've moved up to the big Bari. Not that I'm complaining.

Waking to some St. James Flake in a large Tinsky coral billiard, and a SF Red Bull. A few errands this morning, then it's football for about twelve hours.

Buddy

Worked this morning. Now it's Fillmore in a Pete Supreme while waiting for the SA-England rugby match to start. We'll likely get whipped the way we've been playing of late.

Muddler":dbfqbjh0 said:
Worked this morning. Now it's Fillmore in a Pete Supreme while waiting for the SA-England rugby match to start. We'll likely get whipped the way we've been playing of late.
Sounds like you have a full day ahead Mudd.. Wishing you a great one.. I am heading out with a bowl of SG Squadron Leader in my Wally Frank LTD Giant.. Trying to stay warm in this cold part of the world.. Some have it much colder.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Bullseye Flake in an old no name Oom Paul I've had for almost 30 years

Black Shag again in a bent "Omega" not sure who by, but I was told it was probably some sort of Irish second because it has a P lip and it is a system pipe. It's one of my go to pipes and my favorite clencher. Trying to smoke the ghosts of lats past out of it which will take some time.

Damn cold here. -17 C (1.4 F) and some heavy wind so it is no weather to smoke outside. Just finished a bowl of Samuel Gavith Bracken Flake in my garage. This was my first bowl of this stuff so i cannot say if i like it or not. All i know now it's damn strong. Feels like my eyes fall off :shock:

Having a bowl of P&W Bohemian Mixture in my La Strada Pico.. Everyone is busy culling Chickens,Ducks,Geese,Ginnie's right now..

Club Blend in a bent billiard I made. Earlier today, Uhle's 300 Blend in a JS bent brandy.

After a good sleep. Heading out in the cold air for some Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my Fisher Meer Lined.. Steamy coffee too.. Hey Piet you okay ??? :cheers:

Bayou Morning in a Pete Mark Twain as a thunderstorm unfurls itself over the city.

Chuck, Piet mailed me earlier this week to say he's been out of it with a really bad tooth abcess. Had to have a root canal. His wife is in Cape Town for a week, so he's baby sitting his four year old son.

Muddler":om9hj12g said:
Chuck, Piet mailed me earlier this week to say he's been out of it with a really bad tooth abcess. Had to have a root canal. His wife is in Cape Town for a week, so he's baby sitting his four year old son.
Hey Mudd... Thanks I was getting worried about our Brother.. Hope he is feeling better.. Hands full with a four year old.. I have two Grandsons who are young and they keep one busy on a visit..
Very cold air 22.F No wind so smoking some Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in my Jobey Shellmore Oom Paul.. :cheers:

Turning out to be a sunny day.. A good day for pipe smoking.. Having a bowl of Iwan Ries IRC Virginia Slices in my Jobey Shellmore Oom Paul.. :cheers: :cheers:

UPDATE: Its 7:30pm and I just came in from outside.. It was cold but very worth smoking a big bowl of SG's Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. It will be off to pillow land soon.. I am so happy with this pipe and baccy.. Something about a big meer you can smoke the heck out of it and it never gets too hot.. Love the burn..

S.G. Chocolate Flake in a Boswell. (Thank you brother. 8) )

After 7.5 hours in the car today, I sat down for a gigantic bowl of Stonehaven in a Peterson with a Tanqueray and Tonic while watching The Expendables. It's good to be home.

07 christmas cheer (toast to BoB) in my baki lovat,,,,old grand dad rocks

Firedance earlier today while the weather was more hospitable.

Good Morning and Welcome back Piet.. Hope your feeling much better today.. A cold morning here but enjoying a bowl of Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5 with a few cups of Hot Coffee.. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.