What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home after watching my wife Graduate with honors from her college. Great event and good family gathering afterward. Had a bowl of Esoterica Margate in my La Strada Pico.. Having some Whiskey Mix now and feel just right.. Hope everyone had a good weekend.. :cheers:

Many congratulations to your wife,,,outstanding ,,,,,

Presbyterian in a Baki lovat, Mead

My irst taste of Key Largo in a rusticated Nording. Very nice. I can really taste and smell the cigar leaf, and I like it. Best part is my wife is ok with it, which is always a big bonus.

OGS in a Dunhill Savory pot. Just getting the day started "correctly". Latakia later.

After lunch a bowl of Milan's Wall Street. My evening smoke is Wilderness.

Heading outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my MM Great Dane Spool... Hot coffee flowing.. :cheers:

Update: 1:38pm.. Had a bow of P&W Bohemian Mixture in my La Strada Pico. Then took a road trip with a bowl of Esoterica Margate in my Old Wally Frank LTD Giant..

before lunch....Dave's Delight
after lunch....1Q
the aromatics just are not cutting it for me anymore

Just had a bowl of something... not sure what it was. Whatever I put in my jar on my pipestand so long ago. It might have been G.L. Pease Blackpoint or Odyssey. I think it was Blackpoint. Smoked it out of my Peterson Samhain 87.

Handsome Dynamite":toma1yj9 said:
Just had a bowl of something... not sure what it was. Whatever I put in my jar on my pipestand so long ago. It might have been G.L. Pease Blackpoint or Odyssey. I think it was Blackpoint. Smoked it out of my Peterson Samhain 87.
Ha.. Wait till you get older HD.. I go outside and am smoking away.. Then I think "What the heck did I put in this pipe"? It only gets better.. :lol!:
Smoking some SG Squadron Leader in my MM Country Gentleman ...

McClellands
Grand Orientals: Yenidje Highlander in an Aaron Beck Freehand

Handsome Dynamite":rn27nlnf said:
Just had a bowl of something... not sure what it was. Whatever I put in my jar on my pipestand so long ago. ...
You sir are in trouble.
I fall prey to that same sort of "senior moment" all too often, but then hey, I am a senior.

Smoking today, PA in a cob brought me into work just a bit ago.
Lunch will be Star of the East in an E. Wilke 1/4 bent egg.
The drive home will be covered by G&H Bright CR Flake in a Bewley (example of a senior moment) Burnsley & Burnsley billiard.

Enough of this, boss is due so I suppose I should start earning my wages.

Started the day with a bowl of Esoterica Margate in my JobeyShellmore Oom Paul.. Then outside helping a friend cut up a deer with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Fisher meer lined.. Too windy to stay warm.. :face:

Had a bowl of Dunhill 965. I'm really enjoying this stuff! Very different than the usual stuff I smoke...I just wish I know what it was thats different about it. I'm thinking its the Lat. This is the only blend I have tried as of yet that contains any Lat. But what ever it is, I LIKE!

Heading out soon with a bowl of SG's Chocolate Flake in my MM Great Dane Spool...

Still working on my last tin of Lndon Mixture here. I reeeeeeealy hope my lastest shipment will clear customs soon....

Penzance...boy did it ever stink up the pickup truck...I got back in the truck this morning and the smell has permeated every inch of that thing. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.