What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawith & Hoggarth Balkan Mixture in a no named straight Billiard. I'm having trouble getting over the 'Lakeland flavor' mixing with the underlying English. Not my favorite smoke so far, but I'll give it a few more bowls before really passing judgement.

Shortcut to Mushrooms followed by Penzence today

Had my pipe loaded..Heading out soon with a bowl of JFH Longbottom Leaf in a Erick Nording Rusticated #5..

velveteagle":4z2hfpxh said:
Had my pipe loaded..Heading out soon with a bowl of JFH Longbottom Leaf in a Erick Nording Rusticated #5..
I liked that blend, not as much as the Shortcut to Mushrooms, but Longbottom was pretty good.

Earlier a big bowl of Chelsea Morning in a Radice Rind Stack, very good.

Just now some Union Square in a Sav Oscar. Like most Va it smells great in the tin, but i don't think I smoke slow enough to enjoy this blend just yet. Although I will say my palate has made some headway, as I can pinpoint the taste of Va in other blends now as well. Peace-Mike :cheers:

McC Dark Star in one of Dock´s old Dunnies.

Listening to my wife practice Bach two part inventions after an afternoon out with the kids... Life´s grand.... :sunny:

H.V. in a Savinelli Milano. Earlier today, Dunhill Flake in a Autograph 8.

MisterE":y88h3mnr said:
Listening to my wife practice Bach two part inventions
Wow, for some reason that just sounds awesome to me.

pasq0321":itjzrstf said:
velveteagle":itjzrstf said:
I liked that blend, not as much as the Shortcut to Mushrooms, but Longbottom was pretty good.
It was a pleasant smoke pasq.. I tasted a bit stronger N factor and it left a woody taste I think in my mouth afterwards.. But not anything bad to say about it.. I do like Shortcut To Mushrooms better and still have three other blends to figure out.. Had a bowl of Red Paramour in a Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul on the way to town.. That was very enjoyable.. :D

L.J. Peretti's 101 mixture in a castello Dublin. Just love their burley blends.
Doc

Last smoke of the night.. Had a bowl of SG's Chocolate Flake in a Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul..

A good morning here.. Waking up slow with a cup of coffee.. Heading out now with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisher Meer Lined..

68 degrees and sunny in January, on the back patio with the dogs. A bowl of Presbyterian in a Stanwell bent Apple and an excellent cup of coffee. This is bliss..

Time for a nap perhaps after a couple bowls of baccy.. MacB's Club Blend in a La Strada Ultima then C&D Two Friends English Chocolate in the same pipe.. Yummy..

Status
Not open for further replies.