What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thunderstorm is moving towards my side of town. Lots of thunder but no rain yet. FVF in a GBD apple as the barbeque fire burns down.

Muddler":swgvxg8j said:
A thunderstorm is moving towards my side of town. Lots of thunder but no rain yet. FVF in a GBD apple as the barbeque fire burns down.
Hey Mudd..You should raise ducks.. Sounds like there is going to be enough standing water for them.. I just got back from wood chopping and hauling wood up to the house.. I packed a big bowl of MacB's Dark Twist in a Bent Big Bruyers England Pipe.. Very large bowl for baccy.. The first 1/4 of the smoke gave me a tongue cover of tangy almost bitter taste. But the rest of the bowl was very enjoyable..Not sure what was in the baccy to do that.. I have so much to learn.. Now to relax and enjoy my dose of vitamin N.. Lots of hot coffee to consume.. :cheers:

Union Square in a Baki lovat,,,,first bowl in a meerschaum,,,flavor is a little different,,,but maybe it's just me,,,,

Anniversary Kake in a Comoys' bent billiard. My second bowl of this stuff, and I like it!

Just enjoyed a big bowl of McC's Frog Morton in a Bent Big Bruyers England.. Very good time with it... :cheers:

OGS in a Bulldog Meer.. Need some sunshine when I am walking about outside..So miss warm weather.. Thank goodness for a great pipe smoke..

Two bowls of Odyssey today, one in my Sasieni Friar and one in my Castello Antiquari 4K, bothwere quite FULL smokes. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Must be smoking up a storm here.. Just got back from an outside smoke of JFH Treebeard in a Erik Nording Red #5.. This really tasted great.. Going slow I could really taste the nutty burley and the Virginia with a dose of vanilla made it great.. Going to be on my keep full list.. :cheers:

Ended the day with a Magic Hat #9 followed by a bowl of Germain's Royal Jersey with Latakia, all around a fire!

Just back from a trip to town..Had a large bowl of Esoterica Margate in a Big Bent Bruyers England.. Fantastic English..

Working a bowl of GH Cherry Twist in a Tinsky walnut lumberman, and a SF Red Bull. Sort of killing time until the NHL All-Star game comes on at four.

Buddy

Started a sunny morning with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank LTD Giant.. Then chores with a bowl of P&W Gotham Court in a IRC Dijon 700s Sitter..

Loading up a bowl of Chelsea Morning in my favorite basket pipe

Finished some chores outside with a bowl of McClelland Aurora in a Dr. Grabow Viking...

Status
Not open for further replies.