What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing a bowl of Marlin Flake from yesterday.

Heading home for the weekend sitting in horrible DC traffic. The only good thing about it is I finished an almost perfect bowl of Peterson Sherlock Holmes in my new nording.

Enjoying some Reiner LGF in my favorite beater. Feeling relaxed as I have tomorrow morning off from work- just have to go in for a bit in the afternoon...

SG Navy Flake in a Dunhill shell billiard.

Driving to town and back with a bowl of Red Paramour in a Vintage FieldStub.. Great trip and so much better when having a good pipe smoke... :cheers:

End of daylight..Put the birds away and had a bowl of Esoterica Margate in a La Strada Ultima.. Love that English...

Peterson du luxe in a corn cob I picked up in Iraq

Earlier, Westminster in my Radice Rind Stack, just now some Chelsea Morning in a Grp 5 Dunnie billiard. Peace-Mike :bounce:

Embarcadero

PeeDee's Castello Collection Prince Christmas Bomb.

Excellent :cheers:

:face:

SG's Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. Then last smoke of the night.. PA in a MM Missouri Pride..

I enjoyed a bowl of Sherlock Holmes in a Country Gentleman this moring. Now I'm drinking some coffee and after that I will light up a bit of Petersons Special Reserve 2008 in a Great Dane Egg

Starting the morning with my coffee and walked about the yard in the dark with the snow coming down and the deer browsing with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my 1/8th bent no name Prince.. Great combo to begin a good day.. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.