What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muddler":6i1otki2 said:
McC Black Parrot in a Pete 2010 POY. Black Parrot seems to be another way of spelling 2015.
2015 in a Dunnie Liverpool. No difference between the two Mudd? Maybe just a tinned version of the same?

Earlier a nice bowl of Union Square(i'm running out) in my giant Ardor Rocciata, and just now a big bowl of Embarcadero in my Ardor Urano Calabash. Peace-Mike :p

Davidoff Royalty in a Kai Nielsen bent bulldog. Very tasty!

Took a trip to the land of "Softgrayash" with some Pembroke, DGT'd from last night, in a group 4 saddle billiard. Earl Grey and a plate of link sausages on the side, the perfect breakfast!

MisterE":pl73km7v said:
Muddler":pl73km7v said:
McC Black Parrot in a Pete 2010 POY. Black Parrot seems to be another way of spelling 2015.
2015 in a Dunnie Liverpool. No difference between the two Mudd? Maybe just a tinned version of the same?
They're not identical but really quite similar.

It's been a good Easter Sunday here. Had breakfast with Mrs Mudd's family, hit the shops, tied some flies & have just lit a barbeque for a rump steak espitada. Tomorrow I need to work, but that's OK because I'll invoice for it.

Taking it easy now with FVF in a GBD straight bulldog.

F&T Blended Flake in an old GBD New Era bent. PG Tips on the side. A nice English-accented morning beofre another torrential rain.

I can see sunshine.. SG's St. James Flake in a Eagle Claw Meer... :cheers:

A nice bowl of Embarcadero in a Castello Sea Rock 31. Peace-Mike :rabbit:

Red Paramour in a Brebbia Ascot Chubby Bulldog the some Esoterica Margate in the same pipe.. Great day today as its starting to warm up a bit..

Lots of rain here and more on the way.. Started this morning having a bowl outside of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined Briar..

Chelsea Morning in my Benni Jorgensen Dublin.

Smoking it up today with all this rain and overcast skys.. JackKnife Plug so yummy in my Wally Frank LTD Chubby Bullcap.. Then some KingFisher in the same pipe..

Middleton's Cherry Blend in a Dr. Grabow Freehand

followed by

Captain Black Regular in a 1960's vintage Dr. Grabow bent Savoy

Cheers!
-Greg

Doc Manhattan":fjj1cl3f said:
Greg-TheFullerBrushMan":fjj1cl3f said:
Middleton's Cherry Blend in a Dr. Grabow Freehand
That blend in honor of the Royal Wedding? 8)
I'm not nearly that witty. BUT, now that you mention it the next bowlful will be!

Cheers!
-Greg

P.S. Capt. Black Regular in a vintage Barclay-Rex Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.