What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished loading wood from outside smoking a bowl of Amanda's Raspberry & Cream in a MM Great Dane Spool.. Sunshine and almost above freezing here..

Mike: You and your South African summer are making us Northern hemisphereites "Eatta our Hearts Out"! We still have piles of iced over snow all over the place. Your great season cannot get to the States soon enough. Man enjoy your cookout!

PS That's me two summers ago at my backyard pool lounging with my largest rusticated billiard. Unfortunately that picture does not reflect me today, disgusted in my driveway looking at piles of ice.

Wow 34.F heat wave. Just enjoyed an outdoor smoke of OGS in a Bulldog Meer.. Lots of sunshine.. I can almost imagine smoking near the grill with Mudd.. :cheers:

LIPIPE":oae27p3n said:
Mike: You and your South African summer are making us Northern hemisphereites "Eatta our Hearts Out"!...
Pretty much my thoughts after two tough sessions with the roof rake this afternoon.

Now rewarding self with some OGS in a Tinsky paneled apple. And a brew.

Buddy

About to hop in my car and enjoy some GL Pease Montgomery in my Nording Viking pipe. My favorite virginia I've tried so far!

PA in a MM Pride. Then Balkan Sasieni in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian. The warmer air called me out just now with a bowl of C&D Two Friends English Chocolate in the Wally.. I enjoy the chocolate blends better with a meer for bringing out the coco taste.. :D

We had a gorgeous day here today. Sunshine and in the mid 50s. Enjoyed a bowl of new blend at my local B&M today. It was a Nording blended latakia, Fox Hound. Not quite as robust as the Squadron Leader I had, but very smooth. Problem was that I could only enjoy half the bowl, the shop was closing and there's no smoking at the stupid mall.

A nice bowl of Penzance in a Radice Rind stack. g'night y'all-Mike :sleep:

Finishing off some Escudo in my very classic Stanwell 53. I'm thinking up picking of every color scheme I can get a hold of on the 53. The shape has been pulling me away from bents. With the exception of that Grandi from OBELUS that's in the mail. Can't wait to see it.

Just finished a 50/50 mix of Van Erkoms Jock/Cherry Perique in a MM Missouri Pride. Pure tobacco satifaction!!

Waking to some GH Louisiana Flake in a Tinsky tanblast bent billiard, and a cupa. A few honey-do's, then it's the Red Wings beating-up on the Bruins for the second time this weekend (I hope).

Buddy

Chelsea Morning in a Dunnie billiard on a cloudy, hot & humid afternoon.

Medium Virginia Flake aka Golden Glow by Samuel Gawith in Dunhill lovat (model 40)

Its a beautiful morning.. Dan's Blue Note in a Fischer Meer Lined .. Love the sunshine..

Fantastic weather out in Metro Atlanta. Smoked a bowl of Presbyterian in a Johs, and I'm loading up a Pete Donegal with some Escudo. After that I'll probably go for some Billy Budd in an el cheapo, and after that I'm not sure. But I do plan on savoring this weather with my pipes until the sun goes down. Maybe even afterward.

Well its in the mid 40's right now with good winds to melt all this snow.. I smoke outside so its a great day for me.. Red Paramour in a Italian Oom Paul then McC's Frog Morton in the same pipe. Just got back from taking a walk outside with some SG's Black XX Twist in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Wow what a nice kick.. Loving this warmer air.. :cheers:

Working my way through a bowl of bright CR flake in this gorgeous weather, 'bout 65 now!

Earlier some Cumberland in a Sasieni Friar bent, and just now some Nightcap in a Nording Great Dane, both good smokes. Peace-Mike :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.