What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterson's Irish Flake in my brand new Valentine's gift from the wife, a Peterson Rocky Donegal.

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t11832-valentine-s-peterson-zippo-combo#144813

Dunhill 965 in a Lane Prince. For lunch it was Frog Morton in a DG Savoy.

B&M Amanda's Raspberry & Cream in a Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul..

On the ride home, 965 in a little Caminetto Egg, and just finished some Nightcap in a Castello Bent Antiquari. Dunhill RULES! Peace-Mike :p

Late in a night in here, and return of white winter. SG FVF in Lillehammer GL Best Make Topper, received as birthday gift in Uppsala, Sweden from one of my Swedish Friends in 1969.

Easing into the [working] weekend with some GLP Union Square in a large Tinsky rustic billiard, and a brew.

Buddy

Peterson's Irish Flake in a Peterson's Donegal Billiard with a Killian's Irish Red.

If Peterson makes an ale someone please let me know!

:bounce:

Penzance in my dedicated Peterson XL23 Kinsale outside, looking up at the constellations, iPod max volume, with a grin on my face it would take 2 Undertakers to wipe off. :tongue:

Heading out for my first pipe smoke of the day of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer...

Typical Saturday evening here - barbeque & rugby. Now Hamborger Veermaster in a Mastro de Paja.

Busy day here.. McC's Frog Morton in a GBD Americana then same pipe with a bowl of OGS...Lots of sunshine and time for a short nap...

Tuskegee Airman in my MM Diplomat.
Then going to have a bowl of PS Navy Flake.

My first bowl in over two yrs and I chose rattrays 7 reserve in my best pipe a BBB .
I also brought along a bowl of stonehaven just in case I feel nostalgic it was one of my first tobacco's I ever smoked.

Jeffp

Status
Not open for further replies.