What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate international pipe smoking day I:

Broke in my unsmoked preben holm with some highly bloomed SG Balkan Flake from 2002

Smoked my first bowl of 2004 xmas cheer in my Soren

Puffed my first bowl of Balkan Sobranie, pretty good stuff but I really dont understand all the hype, I think Balkan Sasieni is an acceptable substitute

I was also gifted a few bowls of Chocolate Flake, 1792, and some Captain Earle's pressed latakia and Ashton Sovereign.
Thanks Chachimbadeoro

Will finish the night with a bowl of Cali's Finest out of my special water pipe :flower: Flower Power!

Prince Albert in a Grabow Grand Duke which used to smoke hot, but after sanding off the laquer it smokes quite well.

OGS in a Fieldstub Chubby.. Windy here and trees full of ice..

About to puff my first bowl of Frog Morton.
Not sure why I've never tried it. It's definitely got a peculiar tin note.
Here goes...

Earlier Some Union Square in a Caminetto Egg, just now some Chelsea Morning in a Castello 31 Sea Rock. Peace-Mike :bounce:

Just fired up a nice bowl of Penzance in my Grandi....which is now my dedicated Penzance pipe. It smokes SO well in this pipe...it really quite remarkable.

Packed a bowl of Dan' Blue Note in a Wally Frank LTD Giant.. First smoke of the day..

Status
Not open for further replies.