What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having my first bowl of GH Best Brown Flake #2 that was gifted to me by a kind brother here in a lovat. Yummy stuff!

Balkan Sasieni on the way home-it's just too harsh for me. :cry:

hobie1dog":lnmxg1k1 said:
Balkan Sasieni on the way home-it's just too harsh for me. :cry:
Save it for this summer you may enjoy it more.. Captain Black Gold in a MM Patriot..

Union Square in a Sasieni Friar, excellent. Just now, JackKnife Plug in a Nording Great Dane..very interesting, I'll have to smoke a few more bowls before the verdict is in. Peace-Mike :alien:

I'm heading out in about an hour for a smoke, it's in the upper 30's or maybe 40 degrees out. Cold, but not so cold I can't be out for a while. So, I'm thinking about a bigger pipe, or two bowls of a smaller pipe. I'm not sure which pipe- I'm thinking about one of my old no-name basket pipes I haven't smoked in forever, or another I haven't smoked in a while (my Alpha, or my Charles Fairmorn Canadian). On the other hand, I may go with one of my favorites, my Karl Erik freehand.

I was thinking about smoking some 4noggins Bald Headed Teacher (it is one of my favorites), but then, I've been thinking about having some Margate pretty much all day.

Mac Baren's mixture flake in my RAD Rhodesian. I'm really digging the Mixture flake these days.

Butera's Royal Vintage: Dark Stoved from 1998, in a Tinsky pipe.

Embarcadero.

PeeDee's Christmas Bomb Castello Collection Prince.

Diaphanous delight !

:face:

Penzance :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: in my dedicated Peterson Kinsale

Waking up slow here.. Heading outside with my first bowl of the day.. Dan's Blue Note in a Fischer Meer Lined..

Irish Flake in my Pete Donegal. Black coffee and toast. Good stuff.

Starting the day with more G&H Dark Birdseye in another of my GBD Pedigrees, this one being a Conquest

First full bowl of the day is FVF in my favourite GBD billiard. It's good to be home after a long day at the office.

Great minds run in the same channels :cheers:

FVF.

"Made in Denmark" semi-Canadian with a LL custom lucite re-stem.

Another happy ending !

:face:

Earlier some Union Square in a Sav beater, just now some Chelsea Morning in a Stanwell Bamboo Billiard. Peace-Mike :sleep:

Waking up to some hot coffee and have a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury to start the day..

Status
Not open for further replies.